PDA

View Full Version : What is your fave ship?

Lionheart
February 5th, 2011, 14:05
Hey all,

I started the thread and I am going to cheat on it. I dont have just one fave, I have two, lol...

The Split Vanguard, and my sleek beauty fave, the Nemesis. The Split ship, with mods to the engine is perhaps the fastest ship I have, lol... I dont know why. The fuel for it uses those fire flies, which is contraversial, but fast none the less.

luckydog
February 5th, 2011, 22:48
hmmmmmm...........right off the bat, I'm gonna go with the Tokyo, but.................

Lionheart
February 6th, 2011, 08:24
hmmmmmm...........right off the bat, I'm gonna go with the Tokyo, but.................

A very good choice! What an awesome ship. Gigantic isnt the word for it, and that offset disc shaped hanger module on it, the Syd Mead looking lines... Incredible thing to watch and look at. Whats fun is calling that in when you have a fur ball going on with big ships and have the Tokyo deploy like 10 birds to join the fight... Sort of like a sea battle..

GT182
March 8th, 2011, 06:55
Apricot Vidasaurus for all a round use..,, combat and freight. Works well for passengers at times if they aren't too picky on what they ride in.

gigabyte
October 2nd, 2011, 14:32
Apricot Vidasaurus for all a round use..,, combat and freight. Works well for passengers at times if they aren't too picky on what they ride in.

+1 I fell in love with this ship the first time I saw it, when I look at my stats it has been the top of my list since I found it.

GT182
October 2nd, 2011, 17:01
I've tried a few others, but I can not stay away from my trusty steed the Vidar. She has made me the most credits and kept my hide safe and sound, no matter where we go or who we meet up with.

gigabyte
October 2nd, 2011, 17:19
I've tried a few others, but I can not stay away from my trusty steed the Vidar. She has made me the most credits and kept my hide safe and sound, no matter where we go or who we meet up with.

and it just plain looks both cool and bad ass at the same time :)

Lionheart
October 3rd, 2011, 08:20
So many ships to choose from....

I wonder how many new ships will be in Rebirth?

GT182
October 3rd, 2011, 18:02
I believe they are all new. I only hope Rebirth can be modded like TC for additional ships that you can choose to fly. Tho it doesn't sound like that will be the case. Not sure if you can even jump from ship to ship in Rebirth like in TC. Seems that drones will be the big thing too.