PDA

View Full Version : The WAPA needs You....

gera
February 4th, 2011, 12:21
If you consider yourself a true Bush Pilot, not a tube jokey, the WAPA is opening a window for you to join. The director has asked me to make this offer only once and never again....
-----If after the first "unique only members" Mission you deside you donīt fit in the wilderness you may quit and no questions will be asked and as a bonus--the plane you used for it will be burned to the ground so no one will ever place their butts on your seat!!!!---also as bonus II , Magiorit, our 28 year old secretary will call on three airlines to see if she can get you a tube job so you can fly at 32,000 angels in full automatic----

Thatīs it....pretty good eh????...so now put on your old dirty leather jacket, the one with the painted wings and head to http://www.fsadventuresky.com and sign up Today!!!!,...the first members only Mission is due for March 4......you might win a jungle butterfly wing!!!!!!:bump:

HighGround22
February 4th, 2011, 14:23
Since I now have most of Gera's flights (what a prolific Flight-Simmer!), I figured I may as well go whole-hog and join WAPA. Could be a real hoot!