http://awards.simflight.com/2008/

Henry
October 1st, 2008, 11:54
Did my bit on some things
man you would have to be wealthy to have them all :redf:
H

dharris
October 1st, 2008, 13:18
:ernae:Quite a list. Had to vote for Lionheart, I will have to contact same and see if I can sell my vote just won't tell him I already did it

BananaBob
October 1st, 2008, 14:08
Yep, Lionheart for me too, just a great piece of art that Epic is. :ernae:

spotlope
October 1st, 2008, 17:48
A third from me. Epic got my nod.

jdhaenens
October 1st, 2008, 17:58
Epic....and Plum Island

CG_1976
October 1st, 2008, 18:19
Jayhawk, Epic, Plum Island

Tako_Kichi
October 1st, 2008, 18:23
The category with Bill's Epic in it was the hardest one for me to make a decision over. There were at least three I could have voted for but Bill got my vote in the end. :applause:

CodyValkyrie
October 1st, 2008, 19:31
There were certainly a lot of hard choices. Happy voting folks and good luck to the developers.

MCDesigns
October 2nd, 2008, 04:49
Would love to know who decided the nominees. Surprised the AS Blackhawk was't there, more popular than the other AS offerings.

Yep, both Bills got my vote! :d

calypsos
October 2nd, 2008, 13:48
My post about a particular product not going on the nominees list was removed (no idea why, it was not offensive, just a thought) and looking again, one has to wonder just what percentage of these products 'just happen' to be available from the Sim-Flight retail outlet????? :costumes:

Everybody knows that the Oscars are not about quality drama, just Hollywood (and to a lesser extent cinema as an industry in general) pulling in more punters. This looks very similar to me, where are the freeware nominations, that's what I would like to vote for as well!!!

Freeware guys deserve awards more, they get nothing in return for months of work, maybe we should have a freeware award from SOH later in the year, what do you say guys???

BananaBob
October 2nd, 2008, 14:24
Would love to know who decided the nominees. Surprised the AS Blackhawk was't there, more popular than the other AS offerings.

Yep, both Bills got my vote! :d

I'm really surprised the Sea Sprite isn't as popular, the modeling is superb, can't vouch on the flight modeling though as the only thing I've ever flown was a flag, LOL :icon_lol: