PDA

View Full Version : Help I lost My Sheep !!! Not Good...

HouseHobbit
February 1st, 2011, 16:42
I was changing the JG 27 missions again tonight... On a suggestion from a Master Mission Builder, from camels to Sheep..Lots of Sheep in Greece it seems..

I dicovered to my surprise, I had little Square Blocks running everywhere But No sheep. :icon_eek:

Not that I am overly fond of Sheep that is..:ipepsi2:
Never trust a Smiling sheep has been said in The Shire..:sheep:

So if anyone has a working ( dr_sheep_horde ) in MAW, let me Know Please..

I need the Nasty Untrustworthy Sheep for a mission

I hate Sheep... :sheep: :rocket:

Had a bad experience with them once..:angryfir: :jawdrop: :angryfir:

gosd
February 1st, 2011, 18:48
Read your pm.
Where did you pick-up the girls...?:jump:

HouseHobbit
February 1st, 2011, 20:48
They came with a medical unit I have in the updated MAW JG 27 Missions..
They are stock to MAW..

Led Zeppelin
February 1st, 2011, 21:30
I dicovered to my surprise, I had little Square Blocks running everywhere But No sheep.
I have this probem with sheep_horde

ndicki
February 1st, 2011, 21:32
The girls are from MAW - and as one of the MAW team, I can confirm the rumour that the girls are indeed naked under their swimsuits.

Try dr_sheep_horde - that's in MAW. If you've lost it, I'll stick it in the post. But speaking as one who has spent a bit of time hanging around airfields, nobody in his right mind would allow any animals near an active runway - they panic and get turned into moussaka by the airscrew, which incidentally they also generally destroy in the process. The other thing is that vehicles never cross the runway, and heavy vehicles are never allowed anywhere near it as they leave dangerous ruts. Just thoughts...

Edit - On seeing Loic's post - Sheep horde has no dds file, and doesn't even call for one. Scratch that...

HouseHobbit
February 1st, 2011, 23:05
The girls are from MAW - and as one of the MAW team, I can confirm the rumour that the girls are indeed naked under their swimsuits.

Try dr_sheep_horde - that's in MAW. If you've lost it, I'll stick it in the post. But speaking as one who has spent a bit of time hanging around airfields, nobody in his right mind would allow any animals near an active runway - they panic and get turned into moussaka by the airscrew, which incidentally they also generally destroy in the process. The other thing is that vehicles never cross the runway, and heavy vehicles are never allowed anywhere near it as they leave dangerous ruts. Just thoughts...

Edit - On seeing Loic's post - Sheep horde has no dds file, and doesn't even call for one. Scratch that...

Yes the Girls are stock to MAW, Not the medical unit..:jump:

So they are naked under the swimsuits..
I knew it, Just needed it confirmed..
:bump:

gosd
February 2nd, 2011, 04:28
So are the sheeps under the wool!

PRang
February 3rd, 2011, 04:49
Gentlemen

We all got it wrong. After extensive research I found that those sheep are actually
partisan/aircrew members disguised as bundles of sheep skins bales so that they
can move about without being detected by the emeny, LOL.

Good day and God bless

PRang :running::running: