PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon in February

gera
February 1st, 2011, 07:52
Check the "Coming Soon" Tab...at
http://www.fsadventuresky.com

Navy Chief
February 1st, 2011, 08:31
That is quite a website, Gera! Really cool!

NC

gera
February 1st, 2011, 10:33
Thanks NC...its coming along, I still have some work to do there--:wavey:

Naismith
February 1st, 2011, 13:05
That is quite a website, Gera! Really cool!

NC

True, true, but don't you wish website designers would desist from having music running uninvited when you visit them. Invariably the music is awful or thumpingly loud. Those of us that surf late at night or have radio running in the background could live without it.
Otherwise a quite interesting site.

Z-AZ1USN
February 1st, 2011, 13:26
Check the "Coming Soon" Tab...at
http://www.fsadventuresky.com

I LIKE it!!!!

Looks like fun.

Warrant
February 1st, 2011, 14:31
Looks great, Gera!

You are a scenery and missions artist! :wavey:

gera
February 1st, 2011, 15:38
True, true, but don't you wish website designers would desist from having music running uninvited when you visit them. Invariably the music is awful or thumpingly loud. Those of us that surf late at night or have radio running in the background could live without it.
Otherwise a quite interesting site.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:, you do have a point there, but you are the first who complains about the "auto music". If I get two more strikes at this I'll let the user decide if he wants to hear the music or surf in the silence of the deep sea or the black hole of space.....thank you for your comment, its well taken...:salute::salute:

gera
February 1st, 2011, 15:39
And to all thanks for your nice comments....:ernae::ernae:

Cazzie
February 1st, 2011, 16:53
Bookmarked gera, thanks for the HU.

Caz

limjack
February 1st, 2011, 20:44
:applause::applause::applause: Gera!! Nice job on the website. I like it all, your webpages almost pull me into the adventures. You do some very nice work and I have enjoyed a few of your adventures so far.

Jim

mjrhealth
February 1st, 2011, 23:11
i looked, music got annoying, and left, it would be ok if you can have a voulme option, without it its anoying. Otherwise at a glance it looks good.

Chacha
February 2nd, 2011, 04:43
Thanks for the HU, Gera!
Looking good....

gera
February 2nd, 2011, 05:03
i looked, music got annoying, and left, it would be ok if you can have a voulme option, without it its anoying. Otherwise at a glance it looks good.

Strike II...one more and I will let the user play the music...Thank you.:jump:

BrittMac
February 2nd, 2011, 06:22
Strike II...one more and I will let the user play the music...Thank you.:jump:

Sorry gera, but I have to agree with the other guys about the music. The site looked well put together. It loaded, then I thought, "Hmm, he must have taken the music off because it has been loaded and nothing happened." Then the music started and scared the heck out of me because I didn't realize what volume my speakers were set at.

I would get rid of the music. The website looks good enough without the distraction of it. I will admit, I left the sight because of it. BUT, I look forward to looking there again in the future (if I don't get scared lol ).
Thank you for being open to suggestions about the website. It is rare that anyone will accept any input and make changes. Kudos to you.

gera
February 2nd, 2011, 07:18
Sorry gera, but I have to agree with the other guys about the music. The site looked well put together. It loaded, then I thought, "Hmm, he must have taken the music off because it has been loaded and nothing happened." Then the music started and scared the heck out of me because I didn't realize what volume my speakers were set at.

I would get rid of the music. The website looks good enough without the distraction of it. I will admit, I left the sight because of it. BUT, I look forward to looking there again in the future (if I don't get scared lol ).
Thank you for being open to suggestions about the website. It is rare that anyone will accept any input and make changes. Kudos to you.

Strike III.....OK.Music will be an option....I do not want to take it off completely since I can shoot MP3īs which I record myself and have some plans using it on Mission and Flights "sound blurbs" as well as some pretty good Keyboard stuff played by someone I like very much..:ernae::ernae:

gera
February 3rd, 2011, 06:16
To all ...... As suggested I have taken the sound off, will have it as an option in a few days, so thanks for the input....Join The WAPA!!!!!!!!:jump::jump::jump: