PDA

View Full Version : Maw No sound

flyer01
January 31st, 2011, 23:50
I'm not getting any sound on any planes in MAW from outside the VC. is there something I'm not doing?
Inside the VC I hear the engine and guns.

flyer01

ndicki
February 1st, 2011, 00:26
MAW runs just the same way as normal CFS3. Unless you've changed something you shouldn't have, I don't see how this could happen. Is your basic CFS3 working correctly?

flyer01
February 1st, 2011, 01:12
yes I tryed CFS3 and it works.
ETO no. It was working until I put in the last L-5 missions worked fine then the next time the L-5 had no sound. In MAW thy work sometimes now and some time thy are slow to work.

flyer01
February 1st, 2011, 01:21
ndicki,
It's been so long that I did much with all this at lest 2 weeks or so I can not remember what I did or did not do.

I just thought there was something I was doing but its not.
No big thing.

flyer01:salute:

ndicki
February 1st, 2011, 02:54
Just for a test, back up your sound.xml in MAW & ETO, and replace it with the stock one. See if the usual things work or not - obviously some add-ons won't, because they are no longer reference, but most things should. It'll give you some idea at least...

flyer01
February 1st, 2011, 04:15
Just for a test, back up your sound.xml in MAW & ETO, and replace it with the stock one. See if the usual things work or not - obviously some add-ons won't, because they are no longer reference, but most things should. It'll give you some idea at least...

ndicki,
I will do that.
Going to get some sleep now. 7:02 am

Been up all night keeping a look out during this big winter storm hitting in the states.

Cut fire wood yesterday and keeping the wood stove going in case the elec. went out.

This is a big storm. The north is getting hit hard.

Worst in a very long time.

Starting to lighting up outside and starting to look like a blizzard out there.

Sure could use some of the global warming about now. lol

Thank for the help!

flyer01:salute: