PDA

View Full Version : MAW Hauptmann Werner Schroer, Staffelkapitan 8./JG 27 Missions

HouseHobbit
January 29th, 2011, 07:08
DR2 1% Bf109G-2 Red 1, Hauptmann Werner Schroer, Staffelkapitan 8./JG 27, Rhodes, 1943

Missions briefing;

You have been moved to Rhodes, we are holding against Many Allied Air groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide.. On 2-11-43 Hauptmann Werner Schroer engaged RAF Beau Forts( Maryland stock bombers-No Beau Forts in MAW) NNE Karpathos.. During the engagement He shot down two Beau Forts (Reported as B-26 bombers)..(62 & 63) In this mission you Must achive this goal..And as in Real life the JG 27 are out numbered..For the Fatherland..

Victory 62) 11.2.1943 13:30 B-26 8./JG 27 NNE Karpathos / in fact Beaufort
Victory 63) 11.2.1943 13:34 B-26 8./JG 27 NNE Karpathos / in fact Beaufort

You have been moved to Rhodes, we are holding against Many Allied groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide.. On 4-29-43 Hauptmann Werner Schroer engaged USAAF P-38's NW Marettimo.. During the engagement He shot down two P-38s..(64 & 65) In this mission you Must achive this goal..And as in Real life the JG 27 are out numbered..For the Fatherland..

Victory 64). 29.4.1943 18:08 P-38 Stab II./JG 27 60km NW Maréttimo
Victory 65) 29.4.1943 18:10 P-38 Stab II./JG 27 60km NW Maréttimo

You have been moved to Rhodes, we are holding against Many Allied groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide.. On 05-05-43 Hauptmann Werner Schroer engaged USAAF B-24's SW Marettimo.. During the engagement He shot down one B-24..(66) In this mission you Must achive this goal..And as in Real life the JG 27 are out numbered..For the Fatherland..

Victory 66) 05.05.1943 18:10 B-24 Stab II./JG 27 60km SW Maréttimo

You have been moved to the Mediterranean, we are holding against Many Allied groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide.. On 09-05-43 Hauptmann Werner Schroer engaged USAAF B-24's East of Capo Gallo.. During the engagement He shot down one B-24..(67) In this mission you Must achive this goal..And as in Real life the JG 27 are out numbered..For the Fatherland..

Victory 67) 09.05.1943 13:15 B-24 Stab II./JG 27 East of Capo Gallo

You have been moved to the Mediterranean, we are holding against Many Allied groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide.. On 09-05-43 Hauptmann Werner Schroer engaged USAAF B-24's 70 Km NW of Capo San Vito.. During the engagement He shot down one P-38..(68) In this mission you Must achive this goal..And as in Real life the JG 27 are out numbered..For the Fatherland..

Victory 68) 09.05.1943 13:40 P-38 Stab II./JG 27 70 Km NW of Capo San Vito

Required Aircraft: DR2 Bf109g-2 Red 1 By Ndicki, uploaded to SOH:

http://sim-outhouse.com

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=84&linkid=3319

************************************************** ******************************************
Required Aircraft:

P-38F 1st FG 94th FS SN17587 flown by Lt. Jack Ilfrey By Major Magee

http://sim-outhouse.com

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=81&linkid=2234

************************************************** ******************************************
Required Aircraft:

B24 WongaWonga
376th Bomb Group of the 97th Bomb Wing( TK_B24_D_563 )
(MAW only plane)

At: http://www.regshanger.com

Link: http://www.regshanger.com/Teds%20site/Teds%20Hanger/B24%20page/B24%20MAIN.htm

Thanks very Much,
Nigel, Rene, for the Great Bf 109's used in this mission package..

Thanks very Much,
Major Magee for the P-38 used in this Mission package..

Thanks very Much,
Ted, and the team at Regs Hanger for the B-24 used in this Mission package..

THANKS to The MAW Team For this Great Expansion

and a few shots,

ndicki
January 29th, 2011, 07:53
Looking good!

HouseHobbit
January 29th, 2011, 13:56
Thanks Nigel,
I had you and Rene, in mind when I built these..

Along with PRang and Led Zeppelin, Beau, O1 Driver, Talon..
Hey you all are the historical missions Masters. :ernae:
Not me..:icon_eek:

Thanks guys for the fun..
BRAVO..

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I have the finals ready for testing for any of the Hobbit Hole gang who may be interested in flying them..
Just send me a e-mail or PM and I will sent these to you..

Led Zeppelin
January 30th, 2011, 00:28
"Wongo Wongo" at Reg's is in it's "operation Tidal Wave" configuration, without the bottom turret. For classicla operations, "Strawberry Bitch" is more suitable as it is in standard configuration with all turrets.

ndicki
January 30th, 2011, 01:24
I've replaced the Marylands with Baltimore MkIIs, and otherwise have already had a couple of beers...

HouseHobbit
January 30th, 2011, 08:52
I've replaced the Marylands with Baltimore MkIIs, and otherwise have already had a couple of beers...

I can change to the Baltimore and the Strawberry Bitch in the set up, for our Masters here..
That is not a problem..
I am just getting the finals worked up as is..

Thanks for the advice guys..
:salute: :salute: :salute:
off to wreck a few more birds..

ndicki
January 30th, 2011, 09:24
In fact, I'd suggest a "lite" version, which a bit less eye-candy, no clouds, etc, for those of us who have ageing computers with AGP cards...... Could easily be done, and put two folders into the release package - lite and normal. Good missions. I enjoyed the classical scenery - don't cut that!

HouseHobbit
January 30th, 2011, 09:37
No Problen Nigel, I can do this a lite and normal versions..

Glad you like the classic scenery I used in the missions.. I throught it would enhance the missions..
I hope you noticed the Ladies sun bathing, as you took off...LOL..

Thanks for the feed back..
I am always Grateful when I hear back on a project..

I may add a few more missions to the set, before I resend it all to you all..
Thanks very Much..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

ndicki
January 30th, 2011, 10:17
Greatly appreciated! But I'm not sure they have camels in Rhodes...

HouseHobbit
January 30th, 2011, 10:52
Yea they are cool , I like camels..Even if they do smell bad..:jump:
I have cows and pigs in another mission. Hey food on the hoof..:icon_lol:

And we Hobbits are always thinking of Food...:applause:

I was thinking of removing the camels, and making it troops, marching about..
Just like in the British Army does, marching about..( Monty Python)

I will make the improvements to the missions and correct it all..
I have reduced the clouds, to (low 2) in the main missions this should help out on the FPS..
the Light set will have clear skies again to improve the FPS for all..

Thanks guys..

HouseHobbit
January 31st, 2011, 11:23
I have corrected the MAW JG 27 missions according to the directions from Our Historical Masters..

Now you get to shoot down the Strawberry Bitch B-24 at: Regs Hanger
and the MK II Baltimore at: Regs Hanger

Changed the cloud cover to increase the FPS for all..
And placed a Lite set in the package for the older machines so they can fly these also..

Have tested and will send out to the Hobbit Hole Gang if desired..

Thanks guys for the advice..

loverboy1
January 31st, 2011, 11:56
my man hobbit

"Strawberry Bitch"

lol

popsaka
January 31st, 2011, 12:39
In fact, I'd suggest a "lite" version, which a bit less eye-candy, no clouds, etc, for those of us who have ageing computers with AGP cards...... Could easily be done, and put two folders into the release package - lite and normal. Good missions. I enjoyed the classical scenery - don't cut that!

The thing that cripples me the worst is too large a formation of aircraft...
...especially bb'big b'bombers!:engel016::engel016::engel016:

HouseHobbit
January 31st, 2011, 22:10
OKAY They are ready..
I re-built several after I sent them to some folks, had to change a few things to get them right..
The Ones I have are not what I sent out today (earlier)

found a problem I had to address, with the range for some missions now you can have a chance to get home if you don't fight too long..LOL..

Just a FYI to my friends I sent these to..
once they are uploaded you will need to grab the upload to get the final corrections I just made..
OPPS..

HouseHobbit
February 2nd, 2011, 16:37
*There are two sets of missions included*
Sent in to SOH for Upload, These are not the missions any of My Hobbit Hole Gang have..
I changed them and the Hobbit Hole Gang will need to also grab these for the finals..

A standard set for faster, newer computers..

And a Lite set for the older machines, Less objects and aircraft involved..

You have been moved to the Mediterranean, we are holding against Many Allied groups.. The Americans have moved in and are making life hard for the Luftwaffe.. You Must stem this tide..

Thanks very Much,
Nigel, Rene, for the Great Bf 109's used in this mission package..

Thanks very Much,
Major Magee for the P-38 used in this Mission package..

Thanks very Much,
Ted, Greg, Steve and the team at Regs Hanger for the B-24/ Baltimore used in this Mission package.. (And the Partizan Camp used in these missions)

THANKS to The MAW Team For this Great Expansion

special Thanks to Prang and Led Zeppelin, Ndicki, for their help and advice..

Along with all who have suffered through testing them..

Thanks To The Hobbit Hole Gang..

superashi
February 2nd, 2011, 18:11
Hi...where can I download this mission pack from? Thanks! :jump:

superashi