PDA

View Full Version : Team SDB withdraw scenery from Alphasim

Mickey D
October 1st, 2008, 10:43
As of midnight BST 30/09/08 Team SDB has withdrawn all of it's scenery from sale at Alpha Simulations.
Selected items from the catalog will now be made available as boxed set CD compilations and download at www.sky-sim.co.uk (http://www.sky-sim.co.uk).
New, previously unpublished titles will be added to the catalog in the comming months. It is anticipated that many
of these will be British as well as military airfields from the rest of the world.
Team SDB look forward to a long and happy association with Skysim.

Pultacatt
October 1st, 2008, 11:52
Wishing good luck to the SDB team and looking forward to your future releases.

Lightning
October 1st, 2008, 12:59
Wishing good luck to the SDB team and looking forward to your future releases.

Thank you :)

wilycoyote4
October 1st, 2008, 16:08
:ernae::running: Hoping all goes well and smoothly and looking forward to new developments in the FS world. Thanks for the announcement.

hey_moe
October 1st, 2008, 16:37
Your site looks great:medals:

jdhaenens
October 2nd, 2008, 06:04
Mickey,

I looked back at AlphaSim and didn't realize you folks had done all those sceneries. There were some real winners in that lineup. Are you looking at updating them to FSX Native? I did an FS9 NAS Fallon for the VUSN a while back and was looking to update it to FSX, but if you guys are going to update yours, I'll pass.

Jim

Mickey D
October 2nd, 2008, 07:03
Thanks for all the encouragement guys. We appreciate it.
When I look back it's amazing just how much we had on Alphasim. Included in the reckoning is all the older Freeware scenery too.

Fallon? Well it's possible a new FSX version will be done at some stage but it's well down the line. Don't let that stop you Jim. As they say " there's always room for another Spitfire model".

We are currently looking to release some of our catalogue as 4 scenery CD compilations so keep your eyes peeled.

guzler
October 2nd, 2008, 09:14
As of midnight BST 30/09/08 Team SDB has withdrawn all of it's scenery from sale at Alpha Simulations.
Selected items from the catalog will now be made available as boxed set CD compilations and download at www.sky-sim.co.uk (http://www.sky-sim.co.uk).
New, previously unpublished titles will be added to the catalog in the comming months. It is anticipated that many
of these will be British as well as military airfields from the rest of the world.
Team SDB look forward to a long and happy association with Skysim.

Are you a northern lad Mickey ?
Notice you live on the M62 :isadizzy: Must of been wet on there today with all this spray. Warrington lad here :wavey:

Nick C
October 2nd, 2008, 09:58
Reet up North??? Bloody southern fairy to me! Sorry, maybe a little off topic :costumes:

town
October 2nd, 2008, 10:32
By heck lad, we're all from up north tha' knows

Mickey D
October 2nd, 2008, 10:35
Are you a northern lad Mickey ?
Notice you live on the M62 :isadizzy: Must of been wet on there today with all this spray. Warrington lad here :wavey:

Aye it were a bit damp thah knoas. An' t'tent were shekin' a bit. I live on the right side of the Pennines though. The East.:icon_lol:

guzler
October 2nd, 2008, 11:22
Aye it were a bit damp thah knoas. An' t'tent were shekin' a bit. I live on the right side of the Pennines though. The East.:icon_lol:

That m62 Goooors ter far, much betto on't West :ernae:

guzler
October 2nd, 2008, 11:24
Reet up North??? Bloody southern fairy to me! Sorry, maybe a little off topic :costumes:

Used to fly the microlight alot over Bardsey, Ulverston and such, thats Cumbria isn't it ?

Henry
October 2nd, 2008, 11:31
Hmmm never knew there was any more North than the Wash
learn sommit new every day
Good luck to you guys :ernae:
H

Mickey D
October 2nd, 2008, 12:23
Hmmm never knew there was any more North than the Wash
learn sommit new every day
Good luck to you guys :ernae:
H

Cheers Henry.:ernae:

guzler
October 2nd, 2008, 13:06
Eee by gum, this thread tickled me pink :costumes:

noddy
October 2nd, 2008, 13:19
You don't 'alf talk funny up north!

cajj1
October 2nd, 2008, 13:37
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/479541094_bf032d9d94.jpg?v=0

Hmm... central reservation of the M62? So is this your house Mickey?

Nick C
October 2nd, 2008, 13:53

I wondered about this one too. The Farmer who lives there was interviewed by Jamie Olivers mate, Jimmy (from the series about his farm). The Farmer told Jimmy that the only problem living there was, people stuck in traffic jams kept asking him to make them a "cuppa". :costumes:

BASys
October 2nd, 2008, 14:39
Hi Folks

Used to fly the microlight alot over Bardsey, Ulverston and such, thats Cumbria isn't it ?
Guzler -
Tis that.

Did you by any chance fly out of the field N of Birkrigg ?

ATB
Paul

Mickey D
October 2nd, 2008, 15:07
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/479541094_bf032d9d94.jpg?v=0

The truckers call that ' the little house on the prairie". I'm about 7 miles east of that. We are world famous for blowing our own cornet.

Mickey D
October 3rd, 2008, 11:06
I thought someone would have sussed it by now. Must be the cold weather.