PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lucky Dog, this one's for you.

Cazzie
January 28th, 2011, 04:19
I mean, you dogs do some incredible stuff! :>)

http://www.flixxy.com/dogs-are-awesome-too.htm

luckydog
January 28th, 2011, 11:37
WOW!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Thanks Cazzie !!! Great video!

OBIO
January 28th, 2011, 22:59
Yep, dogs are amazing creatures. My dogs could have easily been in that video.

Hazel, our 8 pound Chihuahua, is a table surfer of the highest order. When Deb was in the nursing home/rehab center following her brain surgery, our nephew was staying with me to watch after the dogs while I spent the evenings visiting Deb. Early one evening, we ordered a nice x-large pizza with a ton of toppings. We ate a few slices each, then closed the box and left it on the kitchen table. All the chairs were pushed in fully. While I was visiting Deb, Andy heard a noise from the kitchen and sneaked in to see what the dogs were doing. Hazel, who was barely 11 months old and weighed about 6 pounds at the time, was up in my chair, standing on her hind legs, and had her little body stretched to the fullest. Her little head just high enough to clear the edge of the table. She managed to grab the side of the pizza box with her little mouth, and using every muscle in her tiny little neck...pulled that pizza box off the table...using just her neck muscles. The pizza weighed more than she did! When the box hit the floor, it popped open. Brutus, our 12 pound Chihuahua/jack Russell mix, dashed in and grabbed a slice of pizza and took off with it. Andy ran after Brutus to get the pizza away from him...and when he came back into the kitchen he found Hazel standing right in the middle of the pizza chomping down on pizza toppings and cheese just as fast as her little mouth could grab.

Brutus has a very potent talent...he can lay in my lap, sound asleep, and fart. Yep, those really horrid smelling hot farts.

See, told you my dogs could have been in that video. Well, at least Hazel.

OBIO

TARPSBird
January 28th, 2011, 23:59
My dog Joker can open a peppermint candy with surgical precision, then eat it. The cellophane wrapper is left on the floor. Don't know how he does it. The darn wrappers are so tough sometimes I have to tear 'em open with my teeth and he does a neater job. :d