PDA

View Full Version : Bloch MB 152 GC II/9 "Morietur" Louis Delfino

dewoitine
January 25th, 2011, 08:28
Hi all

Here a Bloch 152, n° 648, coded white 61 with special badge "Morietur" design by Captain Louis Delfino.
7 victories between May 10 and June 12 1940 with this plane.

Led Zeppelin
January 25th, 2011, 10:59
hey, it seems that you'll never stop!! :jump:

Great skin.

dewoitine
January 25th, 2011, 13:09
Yes I can't ! I like too much the French Airplanes of 1940 !!
It's a pity that I know how to not make of 3D GMAX.

popsaka
January 25th, 2011, 14:54
That was a lot in those days!!:tgun2::gameoff:

BTW another beauty!:applause::medals::applause:

alain95
January 26th, 2011, 00:50
Yes I can't ! I like too much the French Airplanes of 1940 !!
It's a pity that I know how to not make of 3D GMAX.

Gmax is quite not easy to handle, I tought I could begin with it like with a Microsoft Software but the interface is very different and not intuitive, and then I forgot about it for the moment. You can find a tutorial at the adress below, I Hope you will get time and patience to try it again, and then explain it to me ? :wiggle:

http://www3.telus.net/murrdaka/tutorial/B2BNZ.htm

Best regards

dewoitine
January 26th, 2011, 04:15
Hello Alain,

Thank you very much for the site of "telus".
I had seen this site without ever paying a big attention.
Now I am going to look at it !

Heartiness.

brundu841
January 28th, 2011, 08:05
when you love it does not count! Continuous it's good that there is someone who is interested in airplanes french, too bad I do not know use 3D Max, because there are so many who had french n'on not been created...

quand on aime on ne compte pas! continu cela fait plaisir qu'il y est quelqu'un qui s'interesse au avions francais, dommage que je ne sache pas utiliser 3D max ,car il y a tant d'avions francais qui n'on pas ete cree...

hairyspin
January 28th, 2011, 12:18
Gmax is quite not easy to handle, I tought I could begin with it like with a Microsoft Software but the interface is very different and not intuitive, and then I forgot about it for the moment. You can find a tutorial at the adress below, I Hope you will get time and patience to try it again, and then explain it to me ?
http://www3.telus.net/murrdaka/tutorial/B2BNZ.htm
Best regards

At the risk of sounding like a scratchy old record, there's a lot to learn about using gmax, but the beginner ought to start with learning from the tutorials included with the Help files for gmax. That will teach you about the tools and how they work, just don't take the P-38 tut seriously - at all!

Then by all means try Viso's B2B tutorial.

Ssssssss - ft!
Ssssssss - ft!
Ssssssss - ft! would someone please turn the record over?