PDA

View Full Version : Dem8

trucker
January 24th, 2011, 04:12
I just can't seem to install Rhumbas' mesh. I have all files and have installed adding scenery library but I don't see a difference when I install and then uninstall. Can anyone guide me on this?

I certainly would appreciate it

Greg

mariereid
January 24th, 2011, 05:26
Trucker, have you tried Rami's ETO install guide? It was a great help to me. Dvslats, did a PTO version of it. You can find the guides in the archives, just look for their names. :ernae:

trucker
January 24th, 2011, 06:35
Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Rami
January 24th, 2011, 07:18
Trucker,

Here are my install guides, one for Europe and one for the Med.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=49&linkid=2931

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=49&linkid=2932

trucker
January 24th, 2011, 12:39
Ok let's see here. I used the europe install and it looks great
1) I proceeded to install under RAMI's previous guidelines for PTO and Rhumba and couldn't find sander's stuff
2) Rami pointed out the european install (thanks sir :salute:) and I went to use that
3) Some PTO runways are built in to the ocean now
4) Out of BOB manual install in the distance I see large masses of flat green that appear without texture.
5) HELP?

mariereid
January 24th, 2011, 13:11
I believe Rami (or someone) placed Sander's stuff in the "new" cfs2 add ons section.

I believe the watermasks will do this in the PTO. I just didn't use them.

Also, I think good old, well not so old, Rami uploaded the BOB manual install, which will take care of the problems that you run into with the auto installer. I believe it's also in the new cfs2 add ons section.:salute::ernae:

Whoops, I see ya used the manual install. Hmmm..?

trucker
January 24th, 2011, 13:29
So you use Rhumba's LOD's? it's just the watermasks that do this(cause runways to go in to the water)? I will try again,...

mariereid
January 25th, 2011, 03:09
I BELIEVE that's what worked for me. I have settled for the stock cfs2 with the textures Dvslats uploaded. I am going to use Uncle Tgt's airbase backdrops, when I get some time. I prefer the look of the PTO, these two fellas have made it look pretty darned good. I think I have been spolied by the bases Maskrider and others have made for us in this area.:ernae: