PDA

View Full Version : Tailhook?

Astoroth
January 23rd, 2011, 21:04
Any ideas why some FS9 planes when ported to FSX with Acceleration, their tailhooks will not lower? Tailhook section is in the aircraft.cfg, making sure to hit the correct keys cntrl+Q, but nothing. Dino Cattaneo's F-14, and Kazunori Ito's 1-6, to name a couple....

Rich
January 23rd, 2011, 21:15
I know some of Mr Ito's do not lower due to no hydraulic section in the aircraft.cfg or if the section is there no pressure specified, 500 should do it if a moving tailhook is in the model.

Astoroth
January 23rd, 2011, 22:42
Thank you! That was indeed the problem. All of my aircraft that didn't lower tailhooks had no hudraulic pressure. I set it to 500 and everything works great. Much appreciated!

Rich
January 23rd, 2011, 22:50
Ok, you probably would not have had wing fold either but that would be fixed now

MarkH
January 24th, 2011, 09:02
I know some of Mr Ito's do not lower due to no hydraulic section in the aircraft.cfg or if the section is there no pressure specified, 500 should do it if a moving tailhook is in the model.

Wow thanks - you probably just told me how to get the 'Banner tow' function to work with the GAS Pitcairn Autogiro!