PDA

View Full Version : MAAM TBM Avenger Paints

BobP
October 1st, 2008, 10:01
Hello Everyone,

Had a quick question. I enjoy the TBM Paints that are being made. My question is has anyone done of the modern restored versions? I no Yago 9 did two modern versions of the Lonestar TBM and Bush's TBM. Just wondering. Keep up the great work.

Bob

lilduckfoot2
October 1st, 2008, 16:05
Hello Everyone,

Had a quick question. I enjoy the TBM Paints that are being made. My question is has anyone done of the modern restored versions? I no Yago 9 did two modern versions of the Lonestar TBM and Bush's TBM. Just wondering. Keep up the great work.

Bob

Hi Bob,

The default MAAM TBM-3 is of the restored MAAM aircraft and the package includes the history of their aircraft.

As for the others, IMO, they require the talents of someone like Yago9 who can put a photo real finish to the textures, and I'm aware of no others at the moment.

LDF

Felixthreeone
October 1st, 2008, 19:09
Yago9!!! Woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!:applause::applaus e::applause::ernae:

BobP
October 1st, 2008, 20:31
Thanks guys. I fly the heck out of those three. I hope Yago 9 does more of the wonderful paints!! I need more for my hanger.....

Bob

doublecool
October 2nd, 2008, 14:58
Hello Everyone,

Bob

Did YAGO release them? :kilroy:

WarHorse47
October 2nd, 2008, 15:14
Yes, I believe so.

They are still in the Upload/Download area. Just do a search under Yago9, and you'll see the TBM paints he did. I just checked, and they're still there.

--WH

b24_witchcraft
October 16th, 2008, 20:37
Yago9 has done some great repaints for the MAAM-SIM TBF / TBM series.
However looking up lilduckfoot2 here in the download section there are some other great MAAM-SIM TBF/TBM repaints.

Quicksand
October 18th, 2008, 06:30
LDF, I have fallen in love with your VT-10 glossy blue repaint of Arlo Guthrie's plane. Fantastic, my friend, as are all of your paints. BobP, be sure to get them all, as they are top-shelf.:medals::applause::ernae:

lilduckfoot2
October 18th, 2008, 11:17
Thanks very much, guys. So glad you like 'em. :redf: Lots more to do too! :d

LDF