PDA

View Full Version : A Special THANKS to a rarity

OleBoy
January 20th, 2011, 10:25
Hello Milton. Good day to you sir. I was hoping you would find your way here. :wiggle:

You sir, you're a rarity to the whole flightsim community. All that you do is pure kindness coming from enjoyment derived (as I relate) from a small boy within that gets so much enjoyment making virtual airplanes. I try to envision you as a boy growing up. Always looking to the sky in fascination as an airplane flew overhead. Or having one of many in your hands walking, and flying all around. Whatever keeps your mind focused, that's a beautiful thing.

At times just trying to keep up with all this fun gets confusing to me. Of all the models you've done this far, I have them all. And I enjoy every one of them.

Starting back in the days when you did the Dash 7 and up to this day, your models (and your knowledge I am sure) have progressively got better as the end results are very, very nice.

Milton, if I had the chance to ever meet you, I would reach out my hand in hopes the gesture would want you to do the same. You would see a big smile with a firm hand shake sir.

I know that all you do would not be complete if it wasn't for those behind you. The ones we never see. Only to hear their names that make up "the team" I wish to also extend my thanks to those individuals. What you do is a beautiful thing.

To all involved, Thank You!!

Clarke123
January 20th, 2011, 11:15
Milton, your a proper gent with a ton of talent and the patience of a saint, thank you for your hard work. :salute:

mikezola
January 20th, 2011, 11:44
I couldn't add any more to what has already been said... or agree with it more... Salute!!!!

Curtis P40
January 20th, 2011, 12:03
If I had to pay hourly rates for all the hours I have with your aircraft, I'd have to come back from the dead to pay it. There are alot of other very talented developers around but you, Sir, are at the head of the class.
Curt