PDA

View Full Version : Be Selective Join the WAPA!!!!!

gera
January 19th, 2011, 11:58
Now that I have my site in a relative orderly fashion and a new Forum that works relatively well I have activated the ...
World Adventure Pilots Association or WAPA

This is where I hope many corageous and adventurous Pilots from all over the world will share adventures and Missions created exclusively for the its members.....

The Scenery, Missions and Adventure Flights will be only for members to fly on their OWN time and if they so wish also ON-LINE as they go on a server for group flying...its up to the piloto. ( Group ON-Line Flights will be notified as they occur to the membeīs e-mail location but will also go on the Respective tab in the ForumĻ...repeat..no obligation to participate at all.)

No VA requirements of any kind whatsoever, you fly with a log, no log, take off vertically if allowed or whatever you wish, you can land if you want or stay aloft if thatīs your wish....ONLY one requirement, for the benefit of all associates.....after you fly the Mission or Adventure flight, you make a report on it, good or bad, in the respective Forum...if you do not do that after three flights or Missions, you get kicked out of the association and your Adventurous Pilot permission is burnt in a public gathering!!!!!....You GET a Fabulous DIPLOMA!!!!! after two flights or missions telling your wife, girl friend and the world you are a real hot shot pilot flying all over the dangerous skies of the Planet and enjoying it.......

So if you feel you got the butter to stand to rigorous and really tough flights and Missions ready to face whatever is thrown at you and have fun.... do not hesitate to JOIN Today!!!! the WAPA Needs You!!!!:bump:

To join go to http://www.fsadventuresky.com and punch the WAPA button, fill the form and standby for a bit until you get a responce soon if you are accepted...(???):jump:

Thatīs all...........:salute::salute:

Written as dictated to Mis Evelyn Frikkion, 22 year old Miss Amazon 2010, daughter of Professor Englemot Frikkion, lost in the deep jungles of Bolivia in 1998 looking for the Golden Finger of Ammoto Kluck-am-pu, Inca boss from Peru who converted to Toatism and was hunted by his tribe the rest of his life.......:hatchet:http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/chica.jpg.PS, she is known as "Miau".