is an SB2U Vindicator available for CFS3, but there is a
Douglas TBD Devastator.

Merci!
Thank you.
Here the Chance Vought 156F that I want skin making.28895
Sorry for the nose cut !

ndicki
January 19th, 2011, 11:10
Sorry to say that is the case - there is no Vought Chesapeake/Vibrator... I'd be tempted to use that Jap thing, the Kate. Not too dissimilar.

alain95
January 20th, 2011, 03:25
Thank you.
Here the Chance Vought 156F that I want skin making.
Sorry for the nose cut !

Hey Dew ! allways getting trouble with noses ! :icon_lol:

dewoitine
January 20th, 2011, 04:06

Yes indeed but you have no response for me !:bump:

ndicki
January 20th, 2011, 05:26

Mr Le Pen, I presume? http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/frech/a020.gif

alain95
January 20th, 2011, 06:42
Nigel

I believe understanding that there's a special ethnical meening for noses ? in English, I like playing
with words but this time it escapes from me, and I've nothing to do with that special old blooded political figure.

:engel016:

ndicki
January 20th, 2011, 09:59
He has just made yet another anti-Semitic slur as he was stepping down in favour of Marine LP - this time about the nose of a Jewish journalist. It's been in most of the newspapers, predictably enough.

alain95
January 21st, 2011, 01:37
GMorning Nigel,

I didn't heard about the last insane joke of Mr Le Pen, but I don't need to see to trust in your information, and I have found worst than that : a France24 Journalist complains that she had been hit buy FN guards near the last meeting at Tours !

I never make joke with political facts even a bit with my Ideas that are focused on the GREEN
And I do not promote extreme right thoughts like Mr Le Pens, or is nasty and sad daughter do !

I understand and remember why you are hot blooded with anti-Semitic words or actions, and I
can ensure that I am totaly on your side for that.

Best regards
Alain DIGNOIRE

ndicki
January 21st, 2011, 05:05
Well, in this country, there is hardly one single politician I would be tempted to vote for (so it's a good thing they don't ask me to) and as you don't have a King any more, then it leaves me taxed but without representation.....

westview
January 21st, 2011, 19:43
Back on topic, a Kate would make a sufficent Vindicator.

Did the french recieve any early P-40 models? I thought i remember reading somewhere that they had ordered some

ndicki
January 21st, 2011, 23:26
Yes, the French purchasing commission originally wanted to order Curtiss H-81s, but as they were not available in time owing to production delays, they finally bought H-75s. When the H-81 became available in October 1939, they ordered (around) one hundred along with further H-75s. Needless to say they were never delivered to France, but were taken over by the RAF, becoming the Tomahawk MkI. The RAF did not consider them suitable for use as fighters owing to the complete absence of armour, weak armament, etc, etc. They were used for Army Co-operation in Britain. The subsequent Tomahawk MkII addressed these problems and went on to serve well if not gloriously in the Desert.

ndicki
January 21st, 2011, 23:27
One day, I should crank out a French H-81. I have a (not brilliant, admittedly) template, so it won't take long...