PDA

View Full Version : Garry Smith ..gjsmith.net

Wozza
November 30th, 2008, 02:56
Hi all
Looks like Garry's is in a bit of trouble
http://www.gjsmith.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289
He's been a mate for a few years now and has helped me heaps with glossing up my feeble attempts at modeling :)
I happen to drop into his forum for a look at what he's been up to when I read the above.It be a shame to loose him and his site's
Anyway if your in Aus and doing an upgrade maybe you could help with parts or if you have a few $$ in the paypal account doing nothing :)
Cheers and thanks
Warwick

Sascha66
November 30th, 2008, 03:35
That is bad!
:banghead:

I am also hit a bit but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the HU!

Dain Arns
November 30th, 2008, 03:55
Sent Garry what I could. I've used his tutorials to better my repainting skills, and downloaded a few of his repaints, so it is a "No Brainer" I should support him. Glad to do this on the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the U.S. :applause:

Seems like there is another important FS site I just remembered I haven't sent in my support to yet this year as well. Hmmmm, I better do that too.... :kilroy:

modelr
November 30th, 2008, 06:14
I also sent a donation. I have a large number of Garry's textures in my hanger.

Daveroo
November 30th, 2008, 09:27
ive never used any of his paints...never even heard of him...and if it werent for the fact i have excatly $1.28 in checking account....id send him something...im also in debt to my folks now in the tune of (approxamatley) $450.00 for a new RV toilet..i live in an rv...and for the payment of the registrations of said rv and my truck..both due now....:isadizzy:

gawd i hate being in debt.....

if this guy still needs help after the first of the year ill send him a 20 though

Lionheart
November 30th, 2008, 12:54
Hey Wozza,

Thanks for the heads up. Will do.

:ernae:

Bill

mike_cyul
November 30th, 2008, 14:24
Done. Hope things get better for him soon.

Mike

crashaz
November 30th, 2008, 17:28
Thanks for the heads up Wozza!:wavey: