PDA

View Full Version : Feed back

Robert John
January 17th, 2011, 13:38
Hi,

I uploaded the cfs2 lib objects and had over 50 hits so far. If you had time to try them out please let me know what you think.

The project took a lot of hours to make.

Here is screenshot from Gmax. Sorry, Gmax doesn't render very well. It is a scout car. This weekend's work.

Robert John

Shadow Wolf 07
January 17th, 2011, 14:07
Hi
I uploaded the cfs2 lib objs and had over 50 hits so far. If you had time to try them out please let me know what you think.
The project took a lot of hours to make.
28571Here is screenshot from gmax sorry gmax dont render very well. It is a scout car.This weekends work.
Robert John

Don't feel too bad. I recently (last month) uploaded a campaign and 2 mini-campaigns last year. The only member who had anything to say about them and thei individual missions was Rick Ried (Marieried). That's par for the course here sometimes it seems. Trust me, your work is appreciated.

Rami
January 17th, 2011, 14:22
Robert John,

One of our members was talking about lightening the textures, but I don't want to say anything more in case it's a secret.

Talon
January 17th, 2011, 14:25
Don't feel too bad. I recently (last month) uploaded a campaign and the only member who had anything to say about it and the missions was Rick Ried (Marieried). That's par for the course here it seems.

Same here with Campaigns I've done. They also take alot of time as did Shadow Wolf's Campaign. The main reasom I stopped was because people showed a lack of interest and gave no or very little feedback.

Talon

Shadow Wolf 07
January 17th, 2011, 14:46
Same here with Campaigns I've done. They also take alot of time as did Shadow Wolf's Campaign. The main reasom I stopped was because people showed a lack of interest and gave no or very little feedback.

Talon

Believe me, the feedback helps us to improve our work. Other players see ommisions and glitches that the builder often overlooks because everything he/she has is already on his computer.

Robert John
January 17th, 2011, 15:03
I used The default Textures because I am learning to make/draw/paint textures.
I have made the textures brighter for my screenshots to make them look better and to texture the models in gmax.The models are given to the community with no copyright by my self and like to see improvements to them as I only improved (I think) what was already there.
I can upload the gmax files if there is a call for them.
Robert John.

sc7500
January 17th, 2011, 15:42
RJ;

Constructive suggestions are NOT an assault on your work OR meant to impugn your abilities !

I have sent you a PM - please read and review, okay ?
SC
:kilroy: