PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of WWII_Rattlesden

flyer01
January 15th, 2011, 15:19
Ok, the pictures where taken at WWII_Rattlesden. Not much there right now.

Also pictures of some of the military planes I have.

flyer01
January 15th, 2011, 15:27
This is in FSX. The planes are not like CFS3 planes when it comes to shooting rounds. But you can drop bombs if you load them in a flight in fsx now. But with the new TacPack coming out this is all going to change.

If you have read the other thread you know what I mean.

flyer01
January 15th, 2011, 19:58
With Flight Simulator X: Acceleration you can bomb and sink ships also.

NachtPiloten
January 16th, 2011, 03:41
From what I have read so far and I hope that I am wrong that fighters will be supported but bombers and manning turrets and gunstations, co-pilots, radar operators, these have not be mentioned as a possibility. What about dog fighting? When you attack ships do they fire back with flak etc. I know that this is an on going development just a few thoughts. If the new developments allow for all the combat scenarios that CFS2 and CFS3 allow then it is a great development (or will be).

flyer01
January 16th, 2011, 15:49
From what I have read so far and I hope that I am wrong that fighters will be supported but bombers and manning turrets and gunstations, co-pilots, radar operators, these have not be mentioned as a possibility. What about dog fighting? When you attack ships do they fire back with flak etc. I know that this is an on going development just a few thoughts. If the new developments allow for all the combat scenarios that CFS2 and CFS3 allow then it is a great development (or will be).

NachtPiloten,
The Superbug shoots rounds with a gatling gun in the nose of the plane. I would have to thank that after the Tackpack and all the phases are released that the guns will be able to shoot down planes also.
With the turrets and gun stations i'll have to say that will be work out to work also with all the real time things that can be done in FSX all ready.

With the Tackpack from what I have seen posted the sky will be the limit.

The tackpack can be put to use in all kind of things from whit I have heard. It's going to open up a new Military flight sim in any era.

Until then the CFS3 Expansion are it for me. But the thought of flying any plane in real time in combat is very appalling for me.

flyer01