PDA

View Full Version : Mghty Martin Mars-Jens B. Kristensen

nigel richards
January 15th, 2011, 06:42
Hi Guys, I read the posts re; Short Sunderland and totally agree that it would be an excellent candidate for a new model.
:kilroy:Rumour has it that he will be working on the Sunderland as soon as he has finished his mighty Martin Mars! :jump:
I deliberately started this new thread cos my theory is that if we keep shouting long enough, Jens B. Kristensen, bless his heart, will hear our pleas and give us our Sunderland.

AS LONG AS HE GIVES US THE MARS FIRST, EH LADS!

Best Regards Nigel

p.s. THE MARS FIRST, EH LADS!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Tom Clayton
January 15th, 2011, 11:55
I know I've been waiting for a good Mars just about since I started flying!

TARPSBird
January 15th, 2011, 14:45
I'm looking forward to Jens' Martin Mars. There are some aircraft that you'd like to have but not bad enough to get a payware version like AlphaSim's Mars, although it is a very nice aircraft.

Milton Shupe
January 15th, 2011, 15:25
They both will be an awesome gift! :jump:

nigel richards
January 15th, 2011, 16:11
:jump:glad to hear that others have similar views on such an impressive and gracefull piece of machinery. The first time I saw it fly was on U-tube a couple of years back. Wow!
There are some pretty good clips there.
I reckon Jens must have his time cut out building such a large seaplane (and he certainly knows his stuff judging by his other models) so...uum...:bump:
...when are we gonna get the Mars Jens?
We really want that Sunderland too, make no mistake, but
THE MARS FIRST, EH JEN...THE MARS FIRST:applause:
A big, juicey, four engined, shiny red MARS

p.s. if anyone is in contact with Jens B Kristensen, just tell him, well...
be a good sport, we wants our MARS!:salute:

Milton Shupe
January 15th, 2011, 16:49
Well Nigel, I suppose that you could write to him and say that you have the sound package made especially for that one, and waiting ..... :)

nigel richards
January 15th, 2011, 17:14
Yeah, thought about that Milton but he's already got my Bristol Hercules sounds for his Solent, Pw2000's for his DC-4, Big PW2800's multies for his DC-6 in about 10 days, and I can tell you aint getting a dickie bird more till I see that Mars coming over the tree tops...or is it wave tops!
I even thought for a minute that the little discussion going on over at the thread 'pond maintenence' had something to do with the Mars but I reckon they're just stalling.
Something fishy going on around here. Everyone pretending they not interested in Marses...

:running:can't fool me, Hey, Jens GIVE US THE MARS!