PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday luckydog, Jen, Ian Warren, stoakin, Fauville, Maxstuka

Chacha
January 14th, 2011, 21:01
6 members are celebrating their birthdays today, January 15th:

luckydog (62)
Jen (56)
Ian Warren (49)
stoakin (49)
Fauville (38)
Maxstuka (25)

Happy Birthday!

Allen
January 14th, 2011, 21:34
6 members are celebrating their birthdays today, January 15th:

luckydog (62)

Happy Birthday!

Keystroke

Ian Warren
January 14th, 2011, 21:47
Thanks guys , we have two New Zealanders here , i represent the South Island , Christchuch and 'Fauville' Steve from Auckland in the North Island .
Jen , stoakin and Maxstuka , your more than welcome to join us for a party in the South Pacific :wavey:
Come to think (which seldom happens) all at SOH take a holiday come and join us :wiggle:

www.nzff.org

Cheers Guys , Ian

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

BOOM
January 15th, 2011, 06:49
Happy B-Day guys!!:jump:

Roadburner440
January 15th, 2011, 07:27
Happy birthday to all!

Jen
January 15th, 2011, 08:57
"Thanks guys , we have two New Zealanders here , i represent the South Island , Christchuch and 'Fauville' Steve from Auckland in the North Island .
Jen , stoakin and Maxstuka , your more than welcome to join us for a party in the South Pacific :wavey:
Come to think (which seldom happens) all at SOH take a holiday come and join us :wiggle:

www.nzff.org (http://www.nzff.org/)

Cheers Guys , Ian"

Thanks for the very generous offer Ian

But a quick check on the globus, show me that New Zealand is the exact antipole of Denmark, and I`m afraid the last bus have left for tonight :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And also a thanks to the other gentlemen

jen

luckydog
January 15th, 2011, 19:16
Thanks for the birthday wishes !!!! :ernae::ernae::ernae:

I was told today that I was becoming a "cumudgeon".

Thank goodness I'm not becoming a grumpy old dog !!!!