PDA

View Full Version : Thorp Update

N2056
November 29th, 2008, 16:32
Not a ground breaking update...I actually did not open any program that I use on this project all this week as I was out of town. Today I decided to play with another repaint...this is the paint scheme of the original Thorp made by my father back in the early 70's :mixedsmi:

Marlin
November 29th, 2008, 17:28
Ohhh, very nice Robert.

So I have a couple of questions about your paint jobs like, are you going to throw on some dirt, oil and water runs that would reflect every day wear and tear?

I have seen the quality of your work and I’m in awe by it, but sometimes realistic paint jobs should have worn look too. It just seems that most paint jobs have that brand new look, which isn’t a bad thing, but it would be really cool to have… I think you know what I’m saying.

I love looking at any updates of your projects, thanks and keep up the outstanding work!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

N2056
November 29th, 2008, 17:40
I think that would be pretty easy to do, as it would just be another layer in PSP. I'll have to try that out...at least some exhaust streaks on the belly :d
Thanks for your continued interest! :ernae: