PDA

View Full Version : BananaBob round up! YEEEHAAW!

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 14:47
Today, i got in contact with Bob. We have his good graces to round up all of his paints,props,rotors etc. No bag limit folks! Uploads to SOH and OZx are allowed as these are the two i asked bout. Lets get started! :jump: :jump: :jump:

L-39 Paints -
Libyan, ZK-WLM & N6790L - Click Here (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1514-bananabobs-lotussim-l39-libyan-zk-wlm-n6790l-repaint-in-one-pack/)
ZK-TCS - Click Here (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1515-bananabobs-lotussim-l39-zk-tcs/)

JayKae
January 12th, 2011, 15:01
Well there you go, that is excellent, I will back off though if you guys just want to do it here at SOH, as I said, I do not care where the files are as long as they are there.

jeansy
January 12th, 2011, 15:03
its great news from Rob :wavey:

OleBoy
January 12th, 2011, 15:38
Now that's what I'm talkin about. Good deal Cag. On with the show:jump:

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 15:43
The only thing that i could ask is when someone uploads a paint here or at OZx, that you provide a link in here! Ill edit my top link with all the links as we go along. Lets have fun and i look forward to it!

JayKae
January 12th, 2011, 16:00
I'd say just keep them here at SOH to avoid confusion, as someone stipulated at an earlier stage he was most active here at SOH so it's only right to have them here, thanks CAG!

OleBoy
January 12th, 2011, 16:03
All should be fine going into the new library structure. It's actually easily searchable

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 16:46
List updated in first post. :bump:

OleBoy
January 12th, 2011, 16:52
Lets not forget, there are a ton of FS2004 paints that Bob did. Actually more FS9 than for FSX.

So now what..lol?

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 16:54
We just sit on our bootys and wait for people to jump in. :wiggle:

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 18:23
Anyone can contribute! :jump: Looking forward to this picking up!

JayKae
January 12th, 2011, 19:11
Me too I wish I had more

mikezola
January 12th, 2011, 19:22
Today, i got in contact with Bob. We have his good graces to round up all of his paints,props,rotors etc. No bag limit folks! Uploads to SOH and OZx are allowed as these are the two i asked bout. Lets get started! :jump: :jump: :jump:

L-39 Paints -
Libyan, ZK-WLM & N6790L - Click Here (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1514-bananabobs-lotussim-l39-libyan-zk-wlm-n6790l-repaint-in-one-pack/)
ZK-TCS - Click Here (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1515-bananabobs-lotussim-l39-zk-tcs/)

Aside from his work, how is he doing? Any idea if or when we will hear from him soon? -Mike Z.

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 19:38
Aside from his work, how is he doing? Any idea if or when we will hear from him soon? -Mike Z.
Cant tell you for sure Mike. Kinda hinted at some stuff but it wouldnt be my place to say something.

modelr
January 12th, 2011, 19:59
I have probably 98% of his stuff, but it's not cataloged under his name. It's in the aircraft by authorfolders. So if anyone has a list of Bob's stuff by aircraft, I can get it uploaded.

Cag40Navy
January 12th, 2011, 20:07
I have probably 98% of his stuff, but it's not cataloged under his name. It's in the aircraft by authorfolders. So if anyone has a list of Bob's stuff by aircraft, I can get it uploaded.
Check if there s readme in them and look for Bob's name... That may be the ticket.

vora
January 13th, 2011, 03:37
I have uploaded two of Bob's photorealistic repaints for the Alphasim Sikorsky S-55 Chickasaw. They can be found under "FSX Skins".
Those two repaints really brought the Chickasaw up to FSX standards, IMHO.

The links: S-55 Dirty Army (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3396) and S-55 Dirty USMC (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3397)

I'll scan through my downloads for other BananaBob repaints...

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 03:51
Awesome, Thank you! Lets keep adding folks. Ill add it to the first post when i get back.

Chacha
January 13th, 2011, 04:01

Hey Mike,

I actually had a chance to chat with him on facebook on Tuesday, the 11th....
He and his daughter are doing well, he said he misses his SOH family and he is ready to comeback anytime soon....

Can't wait to see him pop up here....

modelr
January 13th, 2011, 04:24
Check if there s readme in them and look for Bob's name... That may be the ticket.

Yeh, right... 802 author folders in FS9, and 255 in FSX. Inside these folders are the individual aircraft folders. Inside those are the individual repaints/effects/sounds/mods specific to the aircraft. These do not include generic panels/sounds/effects.

My paints/effects/sounds/panels add-ons are not cataloged by authors, only the aircraft.

My FSX Aircraft downloads folder is 30.9GB, 4,277 files in 588 folders.
My FS9 Aircraft downloads folder is 184GB, 161,015 files in 11,686 folders.
Gonna take me awhile. This is just downloaded flyable FREEWARE storage, not my installed, nor AI stuff, nor my PAYWARE.

I downloaded everything from when Bob had his two Screenshot sites, including the other authors he hosted, but they went into the aircraft folders the paints/effects, etc, they were for.

Yes, I'm an insatiable collector, with lots of high GB storage and high speed DSL.

jankees
January 13th, 2011, 04:25
I think I have one or two of his Autocrat paints, absolute masterpieces.
Do we have those yet in the line-up?

OleBoy
January 13th, 2011, 04:28
A lot of B-Bobs stuff is on Avsim and Flightsim. Though a search for BananaBob doesn't bring up much. Try searching for Bob Rivera. It might be a thought to download all of it and put it here.

franzi
January 13th, 2011, 09:03
Look here in the Library, there are many Repaints from Bob and a lot of his Propreplacements.

I can upload here his Repaints for Alphasim Texan
Sugarlandexpress from Milton,s Invader
Repaints for the AH Freeware Hawker Hurricane
And a lot of Propreplacements

But it takes a few Days

Franz LOWG:salute:

vora
January 13th, 2011, 09:24
Bob's files here on Warbirds Archive, on AVSIM and on FlightSim.com are almost identical.
So if I find a repaint I crosscheck it with the archive here and only upload it if it hasn't been done already.
Nevertheless I have found another three of his repaints that IIRC were only on his forum at ScreenshotArtist.

The links:
DodoSim Bell 206 "Australian Army" (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3401)
DodoSim Bell 206 "US Army" (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3400)
Carenado C 182 RG "VH-RIG" (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3399)

JayKae
January 13th, 2011, 11:20
To go through all those files quickly get this:

http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home

then in your search type Bob Rivera and well... Bob's your Uncle lol

OleBoy
January 13th, 2011, 11:49
Will this program search .zip files, or included text files within a folder?

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 13:58
Lets keep looking! Still some missing. Thanks to everyone so far! Lets also upload them here if you can or want to.

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 14:07
Ill pick up some of the D/L duty.

JayKae
January 13th, 2011, 16:36
@oleboy.. yes it will :)

Overshoe
January 13th, 2011, 16:38
I've found 17 so far, for the Lionheart Kodiak and the Carenado C182. I won't have any military paints but I will have most civilians I think.

It does not appear that I can upload.

OleBoy
January 13th, 2011, 16:40
Thanks

I'll have to check the settings. It wasn't finding anything and I know for a fact I have some repaints

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 17:28
Any and all of Bob's paints are welcome!

peter12213
January 13th, 2011, 18:45
What might not be a bad idea is making a list to keep track of what we have and what we need, I have his spitfire and bf 109 props, I'm sure I have quite a few of his repaints but I've forgotten which ones are his and for which aircraft!

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 19:38
Ill find someway to keep a list. I have an idea but ti is going to haveto wait. I will be gone for the next 10 days. When i am back, ill get right on it.

BananaBob
January 13th, 2011, 20:22
Hey guys, sorry I've been away and in more ways than one (depression). Thanks for putting these paints together and the search for them, was really bummed losing them all. Things are looking up and it won't be much longer and I'll be back with new gear and outlook. I hope you all are doing well, missed the bunch.

I liked to also reiterate that SOH has my permission to put up any of my paint work for download. Take care guys and Thanks again.

Cheers,
Bob

Cag40Navy
January 13th, 2011, 20:25
Hey guys, sorry I've been away and in more ways than one (depression). Thanks for putting these paints together and the search for them, was really bummed losing them all. Things are looking up and it won't be much longer and I'll be back with new gear and outlook. I hope you all are doing well, missed the bunch.

I liked to also reiterate that SOH has my permission to put up any of my paint work for download. Take care guys and Thanks again.

Cheers,
Bob
Thanks again Bob! Look forward to seeing you here again soon!

warchild
January 13th, 2011, 20:37
Welcome home Bob.. youve been sorely missed too :)..Just hasnt been the same around here without ya..
Pam

euroastar350
January 13th, 2011, 20:55
Here ya go.... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?search=USER&username=BananaBob

JayKae
January 13th, 2011, 21:02
Awesome stuff Bob, is it ok for those 4 l39 paints to stay up at OZx or do you want me to take them down ?

Chacha
January 13th, 2011, 23:01

Cheers,
Bob

Welcome Back, Bob!

... and thank you!

jankees
January 14th, 2011, 01:03
Hey! Welcome back Bob!

franzi
January 14th, 2011, 02:09

Cheers,
Bob

Hello Bob,
fine to hear that it,s all ok with you!

Just a question, I have only a few Repaints from you, who are the originalzips, the rest i have from you i can only compress and load it up here, your originalreadme is involved!
They are all on my Harddrive, but if i look for my Cd,s it takes a few days, till i found your repaints original.

Franz LOWG

modelr
January 14th, 2011, 02:50
To go through all those files quickly get this:

http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home

then in your search type Bob Rivera and well... Bob's your Uncle lol

Thanks, JayKae, will try it tonight when I get home from work.

modelr
January 14th, 2011, 02:53
Welcome back, Bob.

peter12213
January 14th, 2011, 05:36
Great to hear from you Bob, I wish you all the best mate and look forward to your return!

Cag40Navy
January 14th, 2011, 05:46
Hello Bob,
fine to hear that it,s all ok with you!

Just a question, I have only a few Repaints from you, who are the originalzips, the rest i have from you i can only compress and load it up here, your originalreadme is involved!
They are all on my Harddrive, but if i look for my Cd,s it takes a few days, till i found your repaints original.

Franz LOWG
Upload whatever you can. Ill help get it tucked away.

franzi
January 14th, 2011, 06:38
Just uploaded 7 Photorepaints from Bob Rivera.

Oncemore thanks to Bananabob for the great work.

Franz LOWG:wiggle:

Cag40Navy
January 14th, 2011, 06:45
Don't forget to post the links to them in here please. Thanks again! Lets keep it up. I now going for my 10 days. See yall soon and please keep uploading!

BananaBob
January 14th, 2011, 06:53
Awesome stuff Bob, is it ok for those 4 l39 paints to stay up at OZx or do you want me to take them down ?

Hey Jay, no problem keeping them there, more places the merrier, you have my permission to put any of my work there also.

Cheers,
Bob

OleBoy
January 14th, 2011, 08:31
I've went into the library to see what's been uploaded so far, and I notice a possible problem in the way they're being uploaded. I feel whatever the file name, BananaBob should be the first word in front of it to keep things simple. Specific tags (mandatory of every upload) would narrow things throughout the whole library.

JayKae
January 14th, 2011, 10:47
Sweet thank you Bob and it is indeed great to see you mate, hopefully we can enjoy your company a bit more from now on again :)

BananaBob
January 14th, 2011, 13:10
My guess is some of you are wondering what's going on with me and frankly I don't know anymore. The doctors at the VA say it's PTSD, I don't know, I just call it major depression, anyway, my disability rating has gone to 100% and I'll be doing much better financially, the only problem, they have a lot of money that I have accrued in retro pay and they don't trust me with it, even though I've lived on my own for quite some time and now they (government) want someone to be my representative payee, been trying a friend of mine, whom I've know since 6th grade, but they won't bond him because he doesn't have the collateral, they want a lawyer now to tell me how to spend said money and I must tell them everything I buy, this isn't right, it's evasive. I'm stuck waiting, waited almost two years just to find out I must wait longer, so that's where I'm at, in limbo. I'm trying to keep it together but I'm not good with patience and it's wearing quite thin. Thanks for everything. I'll be back, just don't know when. I appreciate all the work going into finding these paints, it's good to know that they are being sought after and I hope I do more later on.

Thanks All,
Bob Rivera

Roger
January 14th, 2011, 13:13
I really hope it all works out for you Bob we're all rooting for you and you are missed when you're not here.

doublecool
January 14th, 2011, 13:30
Bob your Missed... :wavey:

I just up loaded your wonderful Brazil Photo real for Piglet A-29B

Thank you for so many paints... I will upload any of your Paints I have For You :salute:

All My Best to You

Stu

FlameOut
January 14th, 2011, 14:14
Good to have you back! :ernae:

paiken
January 14th, 2011, 14:46
Great to see you back again Bob. Govt red tape is certainly a pain in the arse...hopefully everything gets sorted sooner rather than later. Keep in mind that you have many, many friends here at SOH.

Sundog
January 14th, 2011, 15:01
Welcome back Bob. Get the feeling you've been missed? ;)

JayKae
January 14th, 2011, 15:36
That is just rotten Bob, I certainly hope you can get some sort of good outcome out of all this, god knows you deserve it!

doublecool
January 14th, 2011, 17:34
28196L-4 Marines uploaded 28197

warchild
January 14th, 2011, 18:50
i totally understand where your VA experience is at.. Having a few issues with them myself along related lines.. When it gets heavy or any time at all.. Just come on back in. You have brothers here (n and at least one sister )..
Pam

NWarty
January 14th, 2011, 19:37
Doublecool,
Thank you much for uploading the photoreal for the Tucano!!! Couldn't find that puppy anywhere on the net :salute:

Chacha
January 14th, 2011, 19:44
i totally understand where your VA experience is at.. Having a few issues with them myself along related lines.. When it gets heavy or any time at all.. Just come on back in. You have brothers here (n and at least one sister )..
Pam

Now two....

:wavey:

Overshoe
January 14th, 2011, 20:02
This evening I uploaded 7 of Bob's paints for the Carenado Cessna 182 and 8 of his paints for the Lionheart Kodiak. Have fun. If I find more I'll send them along.

File names
182Q_G-BRRK.zip
182Q_GrnGld_Blank.zip
182Q_N21DL.zip
182Q_N455BR.zip
182Q_N46526.zip
182Q_VH-AKC.zip
C182RG_VHRIG.zip
Kodiak_Bare.zip
Kodiak_N58NH2.zip
Kodiak_N498KQ_FSX.zip
Kodiak_N736.zip
Kodiak_N766.zip
Kodiak_N776.zip
Kodiak_N838SA.zip
Kodiak_N7762.zip

franzi
January 14th, 2011, 22:38
Just uploaded Bananabobs4 Photoreal Repaints for Alphasim Texan: 227
Mean Machine
It,s About time

Franz LOWG

OleBoy
January 14th, 2011, 22:57
Hey Franzi, just a heads up for you I thought I'd bring to your attention. I think you goofed a bit on one of your uploads/info. The SOH link in the info has nothing to do with the aircraft that you mention. Maybe a Rami fix or re-up so there's no confusion as the paint is for the C46.

In text you say; Also see this thread at SOH for any updates that are needed: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3413

Great work on the uploads everyone!!

franzi
January 14th, 2011, 23:10
Hey Franzi, just a heads up for you I thought I'd bring to your attention. I think you goofed a bit on one of your uploads/info. The SOH link in the info has nothing to do with the aircraft that you mention. Maybe a Rami fix or re-up so there's no confusion as the paint is for the C46.

In text you say; Also see this thread at SOH for any updates that are needed: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3413

Great work on the uploads everyone!!

Thanks for the Info, I only take the original description from Bob,s Originalreadme

Franz LOWG

OleBoy
January 14th, 2011, 23:17
ok, well, I didn't download it. I was just checking the links mentioned was all.

franzi
January 15th, 2011, 08:44
Just uploaded three Photoreal Repaints from Bananabob for the Aeroplane Heaven Hawker Hurricane for FS 2004.
This are my last, i found, i have many Replacementprops, but it takes a few days

I think, it is a good idea, when all uploaded Repaints from Bananabob can found under his Name in the Library

Franz LOWG

JayKae
January 15th, 2011, 13:08
Great going guys !

doublecool
January 15th, 2011, 17:27
Doublecool,
Thank you much for uploading the photoreal for the Tucano!!! Couldn't find that puppy anywhere on the net :salute:

You are very welcome...buts Its All BananaBob's doin :wavey:

franzi
January 16th, 2011, 01:13
Found four Photoskins from Bananabob on my HD

Kirk Ollson,s F86 Sabre "WYATT FULLER"

Sky Unlimited Hawker Hurricane IIa Z3055

Piglets, HUGHES OH-6A

Thickos Morane 406 HB-RCF

The Repaint for the Morane is not uploaded, because the File for the Model not work here in the Library.
If someone know, where this Plane is to Download, i upload it here.

Franz LOWG

Frequent Flyer
January 16th, 2011, 06:47
Uploaded one file I have on my computer...
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3462

OleBoy
January 16th, 2011, 07:53
Here's what I could find. I put them in one convenient pack. There surely could be more than what I found.

Alpha.SH-2.Seasprite.BananaBob.rotors.FS9,
AS_AH1W_Cobra_Rotors,
AS_Apache_Rotors_Textures,
as_bristol_blenheim_prop,
AS_H60_blackhawk_rotors,
AS_V22_Osprey_Props_FSX,
B24_Liberator_Prop_v2,
B26_Marauder_Props,
BananaBob_Alt_Prop,
Bell206B_Rotors_FSX,
C119_Prop,
C130_Hercules_Prop,
Cherokee_180_Prop_fsx,
curtiss_jenny_fsx_prop,
DoDo_FSX_rtrs,
Epic_Dynasty_Prop,
Epic_LT_Prop_fs9, f
sx_extra_300s_prop,
fsx_j3cub_prop,
Howard_500_Prop_fsx,
Iris_P40Series_Prop,
Kamov_ka50_fs9_rotor,
Kamov_Ka50_rotor,
Kingair_350_AFG_Props,
Lublin_RWD_8_Props,
Me109_Prop_A2A,
mooney_bravo_fsx_prop,
Mooney_M20J_Prop_FSX,
Piasecki_H21C_rotors,
Pyro_Rotor, Seasprite_FS9_Rotors,
Seasprite_FSX_Rotors,
soh_donationware_prop,
Spartan_Exec_SP2_Prop,
Spitfire_Prop_A2A,
Westland_Wyvern_Prop_FSX,
WoPII_P40_Prop

When approved, link will be http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=8&id=3463

Roger
January 16th, 2011, 08:03
Great work you guys!
It's times like this that you see the full value of a forum:ernae:

BananaBob
January 16th, 2011, 10:26
Just an awesome job finding all these guys. :salute:

Ian Warren
January 16th, 2011, 10:39
Just an awesome job finding all these guys. :salute:
Gidday Bob , one special one missing , Your famous photo-real Iris F14 Tomcat ..... or was that another model . :wavey:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Tim-HH
January 16th, 2011, 11:28
Hi Bob,
I'm so glad to see you back! :wavey:

I have uploaded two more of your wonderful repaints :)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6075/grf141.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3242/heloreq1.jpg
Thanks again for all your excellent paints!:ernae:

Greetings
Tim

BananaBob
January 16th, 2011, 17:45
Thanks Tim, those were two of my favorites. :salute:

Roger
January 20th, 2011, 12:41
Bob is there anything missing that some of our members might have in their archives?

Naki
January 20th, 2011, 13:45
Welcome back Bob!

I have ZK-TUF (Carenado 182Q repaint) and most of the L-39 repaints including the Firecat repaint - not sure whether thats been uploaded?

James
January 20th, 2011, 14:27
I for one would like to see his L-39's up for grabs:salute:

OleBoy
January 20th, 2011, 15:44
Anyone can see what's been uploaded so far by clicking on the "Warbird's Library at the top of the forum, then by again clicking "What's New" the file uploaded so far are only six pages in. Right, who am I kidding!! I won't be doing this again I will assure everyone of that.
.....But I already did it. (Cag)

Douglas A-26B Invader Sugarland Express
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3407

FS-KBT LOCKHEED L-188 PP-JVN
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3408

Alphasim's De Havilland Vampire T.11
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3409

Warwick Carter P-51D Mustang
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3410

SpamCan"Warwick Carter's P-51D Mustang
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3411

"It's About Time" for Warwick Carter's great P51D
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3412

EVERS AIR CURTISS C 46 COMMANDO
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3413

Auster J1 Autocrat G-AGXV Photoreal
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3415

Auster J1 Autocrat G-AHSS Photoreal
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3416

Auster J1 Autocrat NBLUES
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3417

Aero L-39 Albatros ZK-WLM - Clean
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3418

BananaBob Photo Real for Piglet's A-29B Embraer
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3419

BananaBobs Photo real "Marines" Flight Replicas Piper L-4
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3421

182Q_G-BRRK.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3425

182Q_GrnGld_Blank.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3426

182Q_N21DL.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3427

182Q_N455BR.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3428

182Q_N46526.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3429

182Q_VH-AKC.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3430

C182RG_VHRIG.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3431

Kodiak_Bare.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3432

Kodiak_N58NH2.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3433

Kodiak_N498KQ_FSX.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3434

Kodiak_N736.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3435

Kodiak_N766.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3436

Kodiak_N776.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3437

Kodiak_N838SA.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3438

Kodiak_N7762.zip
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3439

BANANABOB ALPHA T-6 Texan 3072
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3440

BANANABOBS ALPHA T-6 Texan Mean Machine
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3441

BANANABOBS ALPHA T-6 Texan 227
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3442

BANANABOBS ALPHA T-6 Texan About Time
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3443

BANANABOBS Aeroplane Heaven free Hawker Hurricane
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3445

BANANABOB,S AH HAWKER HURRICANE RAF_Hurricane_MkIIC
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3446

BANANABOB,S AH HAWKER SEAHURRICANE Royal_Navy_Hurricane_Mk1
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3447

BANANABOBS PHOTOREAL Wyatt Fuller F 86 SABRE
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3459

BananaBob's G-BSCZ Texture for Just Flight's FSX Cessna 152
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3462

BananaBob / Grumman F-14D Tomcat "Grim Reapers"
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3468

HELICOPTER
----------
BANANABOB Hughes OH-6A PHOTOREAL
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=7&linkid=3460

BananaBob / DoDosim B206 'Precision Helicopters' C-GPGX
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3469

Sikorsky S-55 Chickasaw "Dirty Army" by BananaBob
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3396

Sikorsky S-55 Chickasaw "Dirty USMC" by BananaBob
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3397

DodoSim Bell 206 "Kiowa" by BananaBob
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3400

DodoSim Bell 206 "Australian Army" by BananaBob
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&linkid=3401

OTHER
-----
BananaBob Prop & Rotor blurs (FS9 & FSX included)
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=8&linkid=3463

lawdawg
January 21st, 2011, 00:05
Bob,
It is great to see you back.

Cag40Navy
January 22nd, 2011, 19:36
Im Back...... I am tired as hell. Anyways, GREAT JOB! Made my day today! (Makes up for my white knuckle flight over the rockies!) Oh, and Thanks Don! And everyone else who has and is still contributing to this!!

Cag40Navy
January 23rd, 2011, 18:16
Welcome back Bob!

I have ZK-TUF (Carenado 182Q repaint) and most of the L-39 repaints including the Firecat repaint - not sure whether thats been uploaded?
I know Firecat has not been uploaded and would be awesome if you can upload it. Dont know bout ZK-TUF but ill check.

BananaBob
January 23rd, 2011, 18:34
Here are some pics I took of some of my paints, some are just my art, if you see something, maybe someone can find it. http://cid-5ffab2d3eb4ba77f.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Some%20of%20my%20photoreal%20paints%20and%20artwor k

Thanks for all the work finding these again guys and gals. :salute:

Naki
January 24th, 2011, 01:19
I know Firecat has not been uploaded and would be awesome if you can upload it. Dont know bout ZK-TUF but ill check.

Hope this worked (never uploaded before) but I have uploaded the Firecat livery and another NZ skin (ZK-TCS - all over Blue) for the Lotus L-39. Unfortunately I made a mistake and uploaded the Firecat image for the NZ skin - is there anyway I can fix this?

I have also uploaded the fictional ZK-TUF skin for the Carenado 182Q. I bought the 182 just because it had this nice Bananabob skin available for it..maybe you should get royalties from Carenado Bob!

Cag40Navy
January 24th, 2011, 04:45
Hope this worked (never uploaded before) but I have uploaded the Firecat livery and another NZ skin (ZK-TCS - all over Blue) for the Lotus L-39. Unfortunately I made a mistake and uploaded the Firecat image for the NZ skin - is there anyway I can fix this?

No need too, the admins will take care of it. Just zip up and upload the firecat paint. Just give'r another whirl.

Cag40Navy
January 25th, 2011, 13:51
Lets keep collecting paints! Lets keep the motivation up!

gecko65
January 26th, 2011, 21:37
Thanks to all that have uploaded the paint and prop/rotor textures :ernae:

And Bob, I can't say enough about your work. I found your Kodiak repaints awhile back on another site, but couldn't download them. It's great to be able to get my paws on them here now along with the rest of your repaints.

I very much hope everything works out in the best possible way for you - I'm sorry you're having to go through what you are.

Thanks for you work :applause:

BananaBob
January 28th, 2011, 01:38
Thanks to all that have uploaded the paint and prop/rotor textures :ernae:

And Bob, I can't say enough about your work. I found your Kodiak repaints awhile back on another site, but couldn't download them. It's great to be able to get my paws on them here now along with the rest of your repaints.

I very much hope everything works out in the best possible way for you - I'm sorry you're having to go through what you are.

Thanks for you work :applause:

Thanks bro. I did sign a lot of paperwork today that my lawyer brought by, so some good news.

vet123
January 31st, 2011, 18:36
Hi Bob:

Its Rich I hope all is well and a huge thanks for all you have done brother. :salute:

Regards, Rich

ramsa329
February 1st, 2011, 10:58
Is the repaint for this helo available?

ramsa329

gecko65
February 2nd, 2011, 12:22
Thanks bro. I did sign a lot of paperwork today that my lawyer brought by, so some good news.

Good deal. January was a mess for us. Let's hope things are better this month, and doubly so for you :ernae:

Cag40Navy
February 2nd, 2011, 13:19
Anyone have any paints to contribute? We would to keep this going! We now some of you have some so please come on down and help out.

OleBoy
February 2nd, 2011, 16:11
I know I've got several. Finding them is the issue because they're in compressed files.
I was using the software agentran that was recommended. Though I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly for the scanning..as I tried scanning a couple times without any luck.

cheezyflier
February 6th, 2011, 14:59
no other props look as good as his. i have them on my baron, king air, one of the mustangs, the kodiak, the carenado 152, 182, and 206 the dc-3, and some paints for the carenado 182 and 206. also on the 172, 208, mooney, and i think that's all. i hope he's doing well.

Cag40Navy
February 6th, 2011, 16:21
no other props look as good as his. i have them on my baron, king air, one of the mustangs, the kodiak, the carenado 152, 182, and 206 the dc-3, and some paints for the carenado 182 and 206. also on the 172, 208, mooney, and i think that's all. i hope he's doing well.
Please send them in! Lets keep the ball rolling! :running: :mixedsmi: