PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have FlyTampa scenery?

TeiscoDelRay
January 10th, 2011, 06:46
Interested in getting FlyTampa's Grenadines scenery and wondered if anyone had any experience with it.

ryanbatc
January 10th, 2011, 08:35
Hmmm, not with that one. I just bought TPA and BOS - I'm not sure they are native FSX though, they only work with DX9. Per the web site the Grenadines is DX10 compatible so it will work. Also it is probably more fps friendly than the non native ones. The sceneries I have are excellent and the screenshots on the web site look good too for the Grenadines.

guzler
January 10th, 2011, 09:03
Not got this one, but got St Maartens and Kai Tek, stunning attention to detail and quite easy on the frames for the level of detail.

Sundog
January 10th, 2011, 09:06
I have most of their releases, including this, and find them second to none, with the exception of maybe Orbx/FTX recently.

If you love island hopping and making some difficult STOL landings at some of them, you will love this IMHO. I know I do.

pilottj
January 10th, 2011, 09:17
I have the St Maarten/St Barts/Saba package. It is quite nice, St Barts and Saba are great STOL challanges. :)

spotlope
January 10th, 2011, 10:21
I got the Grenadines scenery right after it was released, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. You can't really go wrong with FlyTampa. Plus, it's a great respite from the cold, gray PNW weather right now. :icon_lol: