PDA

View Full Version : Mars Update?

CrisGer
January 9th, 2011, 13:45
I am catching up on the mod scene and noted that CMod3 had supplimental files that it said were NOT compatible with the latest Mars update..is that an official update from Esoft or a mod? just wanted to be sure to catch up on it all.

Lionheart
January 9th, 2011, 14:26
eeeks.. I didnt hear about this.

I am thinking Mike may have.

CrisGer
January 10th, 2011, 10:46
OK< i will wait to hear ...still getting my feet wet in this all. thanks.

gigabyte
January 16th, 2011, 02:05
I did skim something about a Mars Update but I have not tried it yet, I hope to dig into it shortly, there are a couple of Official Add on's and Xtended is now in Public release so I have to find where I read it before I can say much more.

CrisGer
January 21st, 2011, 18:18
i collected the latest version of the X-Tended mod for TC but havent tried either it or the version for X3 R...here is the site for it and some of the updates for the newest version:

XTended Mod for TC

http://www.moddb.com/mods/x-tended-terran-conflict/downloads/x-tended-terran-conflict-v11

Xtended:

nstallation:
New Installation - Please follow the installation guide in the manual.
Upgrading from V1.0 or V1.0a - Uninstall XTC using "Add/Remove Programs" or "Programs and features" (depending on which version of windows you have installed). Install XTC V1.1 in the same manner that you installed the V1.0 file. (See the manual if you cannot remember how.)
Upgrading does not need you to uninstall and reinstall X3TC itself.

X-Tended - Terran Conflict V1.1 has the following fixes/changes since V1.0a.

* TShip entries for Skiron and Scimitar Variants fixed.
* Removed "connected sector" debug message.
* Imperial police police fix.
* Emergency Jump fixed thanks to Trickmov.
* Adjusted crush ore command to count installed weapons too.
* WareTemplate entry for Paranid SPP XXL fixed.
* Fixed bad cargo bay extensions on cloned ships. (Ghost wares.)
* Fixed claimable / comm-able lifepods.
* Attackers will break off attack sooner. (Based on the pilot's aggression.)
* Adjusted khaak config to new shields (we forgot to do that for 1.0) and increased timer reliability.
* Leftover, docked ships from bailed MD pirate carriers are now decloacked automatically.
* Blocked TP Liner Civilian ships from landing on player owned stations.
* HUD tweaked to make graphical hull and shield indicators more visible.
* Engine smoke trails tweaked to look better.
* Removed the need for advanced satellites in cargo hold from recon drone command.
* Fixed "missile only" command not displaying on player turrets when set. (It worked before, just didn't display the command had been set.)
* Disabled unused ECM animation. (Until we make a proper effect for it.)
* Added command check for transport boarding using "launch all marines".
* Otana Prime and Otana III sector names (inc Spoken) swapped and descriptions edited. Now Otana Prime is 11/6 and Otana III is 10/5, so it makes more sense with the univ. expansion stages. (Will only show up on a new game. Won't cause errors on a save game though.)
* Removed credits from buildable wares list.
* Ware consumption on trading stations and equipment docks added with vanilla values.
* Exchanged the repair ships installed jumpdrive check.
* Mining Laser corrected.
* Swordfish hull adjusted. (Will only be the new value with newly spawned ships.)
* Merged in camera fixes from draffutt. (Thanks.)
* Swapped pirate and non-pirate Kestrel versions (the used models were mixed up).
* Swapped "Terran Supply Kobe" to "Goner Supply Ozias" so you can hire a TL in terran space now.
* Swapped all Complex Construction Kits back to the original Argon entry.
* Lowered chances for MD / ID usage on npc ships.
* Fixed "config production" search function. (Player owned configurable missile fabs etc should now work correctly.)
* Added ware consumption to player trading stations in race territory.
* Decades changed to decazuras in gns articles.
* Fixed ice resource on player (newly) built water purification plants.
* Yaki M7 model shaders updated to X3TC shaders. (Should fix the issue some people have had with half of the ship visually missing.)
* Added EQD script hooks to Pirate Bases so buying Cargobay Shielding etc. works on these.
* Various Typos and text errors corrected.