PDA

View Full Version : Hang ON X-PLaners New X-Plane 10 about to be revealed

txnetcop
January 8th, 2011, 02:59
Yes it is really is getting closer! While I will always be a die-hard for FS9 and FSX I am glad to see X-Plane step up to the plate with almost a brand new simulator. Austin and team have been very hard at work to create a very life-like environment. The aircraft developers have really done a marvelous work on the latest aircraft. Other Microsoft developers are looking at X-Plane 10 for a new market. These are exciting times in flight simulation for the Microsoft and X-Plane communities.
Ted

DennyA
January 12th, 2011, 19:35
Good to hear a new release is close. I was worried Austin had gotten enamored of the iPhone community and backburnered the full sim.

txnetcop
January 13th, 2011, 01:57
Good to hear a new release is close. I was worried Austin had gotten enamored of the iPhone community and backburnered the full sim.

Believe me when I say I had the same concerns...we really are close to the new sim. They are in edit and compile mode. A release date will be announced very soon.

flyinjake
January 13th, 2011, 16:06
I also look forward to the release. I may not buy it right out of the gate but I will definetly keep my eye on its performance and graphics detail. Would like to see more screenshots and videos showing off the new environment.

Major_Spittle
January 18th, 2011, 10:37
I have X-Plane 9 and really LOVE a lot of aspects of the game, but I will not even consider XP10 if it doesn't include the following:

Multiplayer built into the game.
AI aircraft.

Maybe Ted can shed light on if it will have these things.

txnetcop
January 18th, 2011, 10:45
Yes Sir...both! At least that is what is coming from the stuff I have seen. No one in the beta team has all of the new X-Plane 10 it's being done in segments and then compiled, but so far it's all in there. Some issues still to be solved.
Ted

Major_Spittle
January 21st, 2011, 06:44
Great News! I have something to look forward to.