PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Studios F9F Panther Released

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 04:47
Vertigo Studios F9F Panther

Compatibility : FSX SP2 and Acceleration
List Price : £19.99
Delivery : Digital Download Only (http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/F9F) (Retail Box coming soon)

Product Description

Built only for FSX SP2 and Acceleration, the Panther has '2' highly detailed virtual cockpit complete with 3d gauges, authentic textures and a whole range of historically-accurate features.

Watch and listen as countless animations and sound effects bring the mighty J48 engine to life. Fly fast paced bombing sorties or fire rockets and machine guns at the enemy whilst the accurate flight dynamics adapt to the ever-changing situation!

Introduction

Emerging from World War II as one of the most potent fighting arms on the planet, the US Navy recognized that the day of the piston-engine fighter was drawing to a close. Having supplied the fleet with the Tigercat and Bearcat, Grumman began design work on a carrier-based fighter to rival the McDonnell FH-1 Phantom. A conventional design with straight wings and excellent low speed characteristics, the first of 567*F9Fs reached the fleet in 1949 originally powered by a Rolls-Royce Nene engine providing 5,000 pounds of thrust.

They were none too soon. On August 6, 1950, Panthers were the first carrier jets to see action in Korea and performed almost half of all attack missions for the Navy and Marine Corps. Armament included four 20mm cannon plus two bombs or an assortment of rockets. Among the major Panther variants were the*F9F-2B, a modified ground attack version with hardpoints for underwing stores; the F9F-5, the most numerous model, of which 616 were built; and the F9F-5P, an unarmed photo-surveillance version. A swept-wing model, the*F9F-6 Cougar*with higher speeds, would enter service in late 1951.

Noteworthy Features

As with every Vertigo Studios aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out.
2 x models included, F9F-5 and F9F-5P
Designed and built by the book.
Comes complete with a comprehensive PDF manual.
3D ‘Sound Cone’ Technology with an amazing sound set, engineered using authentic Pratt & Whitney J48 recordings.
Every object or function creates a realistic noise!
Tru3D dynamic load editor that will affect aircraft weights on the fly.
DirectX 10 compatible models complete with virtual cockpit self-shadowing.
Systems and Tru3D gauges for ultimate realism taken beyond what's available by default.
Tru3D Instrumentation for the ultimate smooth flying experience.
Tru3D gauge lighting brings the instruments to life at night!
Fully customised lighting control system, including individually created night-lighting effects.
V-studios customised high-resolution materials give the most realistic appearance to the aeroplane, whilst being optimised for great performance!
6 historically accurate and detailed paint schemes.
Fuel delivery system is accurately simulated.
Fuel Tip Tank Dumping system.
2D Pop-ups, Configuration Editor, GPS and Radio.
Realistic canopy operation and animation.
Fully operable weapons pack with multiple munitions, including guns, bombs and rockets!
Light bloom on glass and shiny materials.
Exciting custom-made effects.

Configuration Editor

A configuration editor is provided in-game to allow the F9F to be totally customised and readied for any sortie! Ammunition can be loaded by the round, with each unit affecting the weight individually. Weights are accurate to the weapon type, with cannon rounds weighing more than the machine gun!

Every object configured via the editor will affect the weight and performance of the F8F in real-time.

Rockets and bombs can be deployed with a realistic after-effect exerted upon the aeroplane!
Many specific features of the editor include:
Chocks – wheel chocks can be select using this option.
Covers – a canopy cover with tie-down blocks can be displayed using this option.
Pilot – the pilot can be hidden or displayed using this option.
Rockets – rockets can be attached and hidden which allow for firing.
Bombs – the bombs can be attached and hidden which allow for releasing.
Fuel tanks - the fuel tanks add additional scope to your flights which allow for detaching.
External fuel tanks, available on both models, although in reality never carried on the F9F-5 and only rarely on the F9F-5P.
Guns – Guns can either be displayed or hidden which also allow for firing.
Ammunition – can be added or removed depending on the given situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUlGIU1n1UE

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/files/F9F2_0.jpg
http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/files/F9F5.jpg

stiz
January 6th, 2011, 04:48
looks fantastic, congrats! :applause: :applause: :applause:

FSN
January 6th, 2011, 05:05
Congrats on another fine release guys!

Kowalski65
January 6th, 2011, 05:05
Hope I get this downloaded before my kids come home, fire up their laptops & leech all my download speed:jump:
as I cant wait to fly this beauty!

noddy
January 6th, 2011, 05:50

Guns blazing

calypsos
January 6th, 2011, 05:50
Looks lovely! I see the piggy bank looking worried!

I wonder (being a UK concern) if one day we might have a Meteor of this standard? Possibly (with the exeception of Rick P's 2004 T7) the most overlooked (historically important) aircraft seldom seen in MSFS!

noddy
January 6th, 2011, 05:54
I'll second that, a Meteor would be great.

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 05:56
Looks lovely! I see the piggy bank looking worried!

I wonder (being a UK concern) if one day we might have a Meteor of this standard? Possibly (with the exeception of Rick P's 2004 T7) the most overlooked (historically important) aircraft seldom seen in MSFS!

Personally I wouldn't rule anything out :)

noddy
January 6th, 2011, 06:03
OK one more, real weather over Hawaii!!

Bone
January 6th, 2011, 07:52
The trim tab on the right aileron is free floating above the wing trailing edge when viewed from the VC, from the external view it's attached properly. Anyone else have this happening?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/theBone11/2011-1-6_11-22-55-334.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/theBone11/2011-1-6_11-22-42-432.jpg

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 08:00
The trim tab on the right aileron is free floating above the wing trailing edge when viewed from the VC, from the external view it's attached properly. Anyone else have this happening?

Any problems please submit them to the support desk.

Kiwikat
January 6th, 2011, 08:17
Got mine ordered. :jump:

Won't be able to fly it till late this afternoon though... :frown:

Bone
January 6th, 2011, 08:31
Any problems please submit them to the support desk.

OK, done.

I'd still be interested in knowing if anyone else has had the same thing with their download.

Other than that, this is a very fine job of modelling you've done....and the paints are stellar.

mal998
January 6th, 2011, 08:32
This is one nice piece of work! Thanks Dean...great job! (I just hate that this website shrinks my screenshots...)
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/9092011_1_6_12_36_12_535.jpg
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/1652011_1_6_10_44_46_375.jpg
http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/3052011_1_6_12_35_50_980.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/1652011_1_6_10_44_46_375.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/3052011_1_6_12_35_50_980.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/9092011_1_6_12_36_12_535.jpg

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 08:37
OK, done.

I'd still be interested in knowing if anyone else has had the same thing with their download.

Other than that, this is a very fine job of modelling you've done....and the paints are stellar.

Hi Bone, Thanks for that appreciated - it allows me to keep everything in one place for the future.

noddy
January 6th, 2011, 09:03
Nice shots Mal.

Roger
January 6th, 2011, 09:34
Gorgeous!
When my credit card recovers after Christmas I must get it.:ernae:

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 09:49
Just performing a server reboot, nothing to be alarmed about, everyone keep to the edges and walk in a straight line, please no running as this will only cause panic.

mal998
January 6th, 2011, 10:00
Thanks Guys...it's easy to take good pictures when you have such a photogenic subject.

Cleartheprop
January 6th, 2011, 11:13
Great aircraft! The work on the glass relection of the canopy is really great. Increase immersion indeed. Wonderful little bird. thanks VS!:ernae:

JayKae
January 6th, 2011, 11:35
Deano will this be available via flightsimstore.com as well ?

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 12:10
Hi JayKae, not for sometime I'm afraid. Anything I can help you with ?

JayKae
January 6th, 2011, 12:30
Nah, it's cool, I just like to keep my purchases at one place but in this case I think I will buy later today when I come back from the doctor .. thanks Deano

big-mike
January 6th, 2011, 13:15
That`s an fantastic aircraft----thank you!
An unbelievable level of detail,inside and outside.
The Gauges moves smooth as silk and that kind of
nightlight in the VC i`ve never seen before.
Also the soundset is great.
You get an impressive feeling of flying an old jetfighter.
Simply a must have.
Michael

Kiwikat
January 6th, 2011, 13:22
I just sent in a support ticket with a few little things I found.

Overall though she's a blast to fly. I love the whine of the jet engine. The flight model is definitely acceptable for the type, though I've not had a chance to look at the numbers yet. The model and textures are also both very good.

Looks like a great release guys! :salute:

EDIT: I just noticed that when you raise the flaps one notch from full, the inner flaps don't retract.

EDIT 2: Just found another one. When you hit shift 7 to bring up the GPS it doesn't display anything but a black square box on the bottom of the screen. I get a bunch of errors when I try to open the cfg in FS Panel Studio too. The window where the GPS should be isn't showing up in the list of windows.

EDIT 3: The texture on the rear view mirror in the VC is flickering a bunch. Dunno if it was meant to be like that or not though.

EDIT 4: I hope there aren't any more edits... lol

Cag40Navy
January 6th, 2011, 13:48
I am going to buy her soon but i was just wondering if the F9F-6 and -8T variants are still in the mix? Shes a buet Dean! Congrats on the -5!

hey_moe
January 6th, 2011, 14:34
:monkies: Well I don't know about you guys but Dean gave me mine for FREE!. Thats right free...matter of fact he just told me this morning that he will be more than happy to give anyone a free copy. All ya gotta do is donate thirty one bucks and some change. I made the donation and now waiting for the DL link.:wavey:

Kiwikat
January 6th, 2011, 14:37
:monkies: Well I don't know about you guys but Dean gave me mine for FREE!. Thats right free...matter of fact he just told me this morning that he will be more than happy to give anyone a free copy. All ya gotta do is donate thirty one bucks and some change. I made the donation and now waiting for the DL link.:wavey:

Sounds fair to me... :icon_lol:

Akatsuki
January 6th, 2011, 15:03
I must be blind but i can't find the manual... Where is it?

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 15:37
I must be blind but i can't find the manual... Where is it?

Start > All Programs > Vertigo Studios > F9F Panther > PDF Manual

BOOM
January 6th, 2011, 15:44
Beautiful!!! Congrats to Deano/Vertigo on another fantastic release!!:jump:

Akatsuki
January 6th, 2011, 15:46
Start > All Programs > Vertigo Studios > F9F Panther > PDF Manual

Thank you Dean, now i found it... It's now official: i'm blind!

Deano
January 6th, 2011, 15:53
Glad your enjoying it guys.

hey_moe
January 6th, 2011, 15:55
What a jewel to fly.

hey_moe
January 6th, 2011, 15:56
The sound and other features are a nice touch.

hey_moe
January 6th, 2011, 15:57
A few mo.

hey_moe
January 6th, 2011, 15:59
Dean also said the paint kit is also FREE, for a small donation.

Mithrin
January 6th, 2011, 16:35
Best plane so far. Will put the L-39 in the hangar for a while. What a thrill to fly!

Akatsuki
January 6th, 2011, 17:08

Yup same issue here.

Otherwise it's a masterpiece, congratulation to the VStudios team!:ernae:

BOOM
January 6th, 2011, 17:13
Great pics!!! That VC looks absolutley realistic!!:jump:

Scratch
January 6th, 2011, 17:14
Dang it's beautiful. Outstanding job on this one!:ernae:

Kiwikat
January 6th, 2011, 18:00
Yup same issue here.

Otherwise it's a masterpiece, congratulation to the VStudios team!:ernae:

Well there are a handful of other minor issues too, but I'm sure Dean will have them all fixed in the next patch. I look forward to the 1.2 Bearcat too. :jump:

expat
January 7th, 2011, 03:01
Once again Vertigo exceeds expectations.

Bought both a/c and paint addon - anyone is crazy not to - and the download and install went perfectly.

No screenshots do this justice. Feel the same about the Vertigo Hellcat and Bearcat. THIS however sets a new standard. The detail and finish are extraordinary. The glossy sea blue color and reflections are spot on. I have only done a little flying - too busy drooling while cycling through all the many wonderful paint choices in external view - but tried a few landings, turns, trimmed level flight etc and I really like the FDE - not too light or nimble as I find too many FS flight models are, compared to planes IRL.

Going to be in this one a long time + can't wait to meet up with Mal and the gang to do some MP over Korea.

Congratulations. This is an achievement.

Warrant
January 7th, 2011, 06:17
GPS problem is easily fixed: Open panel.cfg, scroll down to GPS section and change [Window05] to [Window06], and save. Now your GPS will show up.

RudiJG1
January 7th, 2011, 07:30
Carrier ops available for this one? She sure looks purty.

Warrant
January 7th, 2011, 07:45
Dean also said the paint kit is also FREE, for a small donation.

Nice pic's!

But paying for a paintkit?, that will be the day.

If i like the bird enough to make repaints, i'll create my own paintkit. Have to go through the "legals" iot determine if i can share them afterwards.

Deano
January 7th, 2011, 08:07
But paying for a paintkit?, that will be the day.

huh! I think Moe is pulling your leg.

lol the paintkit was available for download before the aircraft was on sale ;)

Warrant
January 7th, 2011, 08:14

LOL :wavey: Moe, you......you :salute:

Love the plane. Most issues already have been mentioned. Trust they will be solved.

Planning on some "bridges of Toko-Ri" repaints (that is if i can find any that have not been done yet). Further more, i want to use "Buck Danny" as a reference for some more repaints.

bruce448
January 7th, 2011, 08:19
For those of you that already have the panther there is a poll going on over at the Vertigo Studios forum, with reguards to the operation of the tailhook.

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?64-A-Question-of-Operation

Bruce

Bone
January 7th, 2011, 08:22
I can see a need for some Korean operating area photo scenery.

Bone
January 7th, 2011, 08:27
For those of you that already have the panther there is a poll going on over at the Vertigo Studios forum, with reguards to the operation of the tailhook.

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?64-A-Question-of-Operation

Bruce

I voted. Shift Q gets picked up by FSrecorder and you will see the tail hook deploy. Putting the tailhook down in a complex method may not be recorded.

bruce448
January 7th, 2011, 08:43
I voted. Shift Q gets picked up by FSrecorder and you will see the tail hook deploy. Putting the tailhook down in a complex method may not be recorded.

Cheers Bone, I have edited my poll post slightly, by adding this line, to elaborate the in game operation of the tailhook.

"The100% operation of the models tailhook would still used the tailhook keystroke i.e one pull and not 3-4, but when retracting the hook it will go to the stinger position, thus forcing the player to reset the aircraft in game to get the tailhook and barrier guard to be re-used."

Bruce

clmooring
January 7th, 2011, 08:48
Best plane so far. Will put the L-39 in the hangar for a while. What a thrill to fly!

How do the panther frame rates compare to the L39?

Mithrin
January 7th, 2011, 08:55
Well that's the best part. I was flying it online yesterday with four Panthers in the air and frames stayed locked on 30fps. Over default scenery but still, quite impressive. It compares nicely to the L-39 when it comes to framerates!

JAllen
January 7th, 2011, 09:10
OH my OH my!! Nice work. Hurriedly installed, with the paints, and immediately went airborne to see what it looked like flying. Pulled up the gear and SURPRISE! The nose gear did not retract. Got some reading to do? Now where is my spare time? Lovin the Panther even with only 5 mins last night.

Jim :jump:

Deano
January 7th, 2011, 09:57
keep your speed down when trying to raise the gear, if you jumped into the aircraft in mid-air, it will jam.

OH my OH my!! Nice work. Hurriedly installed, with the paints, and immediately went airborne to see what it looked like flying. Pulled up the gear and SURPRISE! The nose gear did not retract. Got some reading to do? Now where is my spare time? Lovin the Panther even with only 5 mins last night.

Jim :jump:

hey_moe
January 7th, 2011, 09:59
Hey guys I hate to tell y'all this but Dean put me up to it...you know me..eyes innocent...he..he..he :ernae:

Deano
January 7th, 2011, 10:03
Hey guys I hate to tell y'all this but Dean put me up to it...you know me..eyes innocent...he..he..he :ernae:

haha, it comes to us all Mr Moe ;)

PS: you sure you haven'nt got a little British in you, you have my sense of humour.

Warrant
January 7th, 2011, 11:47
Would it be possilble to have a configuration for the F-9F5 with drop tanks instead of the bombs only for those particular stations in a future update of the aircraft? It would give this bird a ferry capability as well.
(edit: also posted @ developer site)

Purchased the extention pack.....and what eyecandy in there as well! The "Bridges of Toko-Ri" paint i wanted to make is already done. I will therefore limit myself to Buck Danny comics repaints and a fictional "What if" repaint for the Royal Netherlands Navy aircraft carrier "Karel Doorman".

IMHO the top 3 best looking jets ever are:

1) F-16

2) F-9 Panther

3) ME-262

Got all 3 for FSX now :-)

:jump:

expat
January 7th, 2011, 15:13
Well that's the best part. I was flying it online yesterday with four Panthers in the air

Aw, if only could have joined you guys!:salute:

Hopefully with my once a quarter MP appearance you might want to do a Panther flight.

This one is great.

expat

Kiwikat
January 7th, 2011, 15:31
Anyone want to fly Panthers on the SOH main server tonight? :wavey:

I'll be available till like midnight pacific time.

Guess there's no takers?

jp
January 7th, 2011, 16:59
How long is it taking you guys to get the file and product key? I ordered an hour ago and haven't gotten confirmation the payment was recieved, or the file or key, and it's not in my order history.

Warrant
January 7th, 2011, 17:15
How long is it taking you guys to get the file and product key? I ordered an hour ago and haven't gotten confirmation the payment was recieved, or the file or key, and it's not in my order history.

Took me about 5 minutes before i got the entire string of emails (confirmation, downloadlink and serial). Did you pay with Paypal or by other means? Guess other means then Paypal take longer to process.

jp
January 7th, 2011, 17:20
I used paypal credit card. I have the reciept printed. But I've not recieved a confirmation email it went through

jp

kcgb
January 7th, 2011, 17:50
"Please allow up to 12 hours for your order to be processed, taking into consideration of time zones as we're a UK based company. Thank you for your understanding."

Javis
January 7th, 2011, 20:28
Planning on some "bridges of Toko-Ri" repaints (that is if i can find any that have not been done yet). Further more, i want to use "Buck Danny" as a reference for some more repaints.

Yep, we could play ' Gevaar in het Noorden'. You play Buck, i'll play Sonny, Francois can play Thumbler. I'm sure we can get Pam to play Lady X. :mixedsmi:

http://fssupport.com/maam/buckgn.jpg

Superb looking model, love it ! :applause: :salute:

Nice pilot figure too. Pity about the helmet but who cares, éh ?...

Btw,has this already been addressed ? : aileron movement produces a rotation animation of the stick rather then a left/right animation.

Now where are those bridges....
http://fssupport.com/maam/bru.jpg

Warrant
January 8th, 2011, 06:19
Nice shot, Javis!

Currently working on the "what if" Royal Netherlands Navy version. Anyone figured out the deal with the "F9F_taildecal.dds" yet? All i can see is a white square in Photoshop. So far i have been unable to figure out how to manipulate that and show roundels an other text then NAVY and VFXXX.

bruce448
January 8th, 2011, 06:50
Nice shot, Javis!

Currently working on the "what if" Royal Netherlands Navy version. Anyone figured out the deal with the "F9F_taildecal.dds" yet? All i can see is a white square in Photoshop. So far i have been unable to figure out how to manipulate that and show roundels an other text then NAVY and VFXXX.

Warrant if you give us half an hour or so I'll get Dean to upload a newer version of the paintkit with the taildecal psd included.

Bruce

Warrant
January 8th, 2011, 07:03
Warrant if you give us half an hour or so I'll get Dean to upload a newer version of the paintkit with the taildecal psd included.

Bruce

Much appreciated, thanks

bruce448
January 8th, 2011, 07:51
Much appreciated, thanks

The new revised painkit v1.1 is now up on the site
http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/media/F9F/VSF9F_PaintKit%20v1.1.zip

Bruce

Warrant
January 8th, 2011, 08:10
The new revised painkit v1.1 is now up on the site
http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/media/F9F/VSF9F_PaintKit%20v1.1.zip

Bruce

Downloading as we speak. Thanks again! :salute:

skyhawka4m
January 8th, 2011, 12:35
Both plane and paints bought......outstanding work!

Anyway to ge the nose number corrected?

http://www.hyperscale.com/features/2000/images/images_3/F9F-5_Brubaker-01.jpg

skyhawka4m
January 8th, 2011, 12:40
maybe this paint scheme?

Mithrin
January 8th, 2011, 13:37
Couple of screenies. I'm in love.

http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/medium_1-080111154821-2.jpeg (http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/1-080111154821-2.jpeg)

http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/medium_1-080111154720-2.jpeg (http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/1-080111154720-2.jpeg)

http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/medium_1-080111154719-0.jpeg (http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/1-080111154719-0.jpeg)

http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/medium_1-080111154722-4.jpeg (http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/1-080111154722-4.jpeg)

http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/medium_1-080111091402-0.jpeg (http://mithrin.net/smf/gallery/0/1-080111091402-0.jpeg)

dmaloof
January 9th, 2011, 02:44
can you do combat with this in fsx or just plain flight?

hey_moe
January 9th, 2011, 02:47
Mithrin, that last one looks nice, great job.

DennyA
January 12th, 2011, 20:19
Just got this! I usually have a self-imposed $25 limit on planes, and usually won't spend over $20, but I bought the Panther and the extra paints. One of my favorite planes, and if these guys are going to do 50's USN (and hopefully USAF) jets, I gotta encourage them, so I'm in for $43. :)

No regrets at all. They fly great, look great, and there are only a few tiny visual glitches (such as the aileron) that I'm sure will be remedied.

Now I'm crossing my fingers for the swept-wing F9F (and two-seater) to help complete my Blue Angels collection. :)

Quicksand
January 14th, 2011, 06:30
Finally bought mine today, and as usual, I am a very happy Vertigo Studios customer. I love this plane! Thank you Vertigo, for another masterpiece... :salute:

delta_lima
January 16th, 2011, 10:36
Most of you likely already know this - but Warrant has done some absolutely kick-ass (or is now bad-ass ? :) ) paints in a whole host of what-if options: Dutch Navy, German Navy, Royal Navy ... just outstanding!

I know what you're thinking, "wouldn' it be nice if there was a Royal Canadian Navy Banshee-type paint ..." I can't ... I've been spoiled already ... :)

But all joking aside, I nice real-world scheme that our South American simmers might enjoy was that of the Armada Argentina (Argentine Naval Air Arm)

http://www.histarmar.com.ar/Armada%20Argentina/AviacionNaval/CB-Panther.htm

Anyway - model looks magnificent. As soon as I'm back from my two-week biz trip, I'll be buying this for sure.

great job Vertigo, and Warrant!

dl

Warrant
January 16th, 2011, 11:18
Thanks for the kind words, Delta Lima :salute:

The Argentina Navy is next on my agenda. I'm doing background study right now. I hope to have the first one rolling out by the end of this week.
Thanks for the link BTW.

delta_lima
January 16th, 2011, 15:21
My pleasure.

Damian Radice did a couple of lovely F9F Armada paints for the AH model. He might be a good reference - I was hard pressed to find much in full colour for them. There are a couple of dark bluue gate guards, but I don't think that scheme was used operationally, or very much at least.

Good luck ...

I wonder how many other navies considered this plane but oped against it. If Canada had got it's act together and not dithered for so long getting into jet carrier aircraft, it could have been at least as good a plane, if a bit shorter legged, than the Banshee. Maybe it was also the second engine capability that the latter offered. RAAN and RNZN forces might also have considered it too, for that matter... who knows

dl

ZsoltB
March 21st, 2011, 10:42
I can only be released once the tail hook!
The barber pole, also seems to keep
What is the reason?
Bug?

Sieggie
March 21st, 2011, 11:02
The function of the tail hook was intentional on VS's part. It was discussed extensively, even a poll on their forum but they never announced what would happen based on all the discussion. I think we will have to wait for the patch they have promised to see how the tail hook will work after the patch.

Dave

ZsoltB
March 21st, 2011, 12:43
Hello Dave,

Many thanks for your information!
I wait for the patch

Zsolt