PDA

View Full Version : Jens' stately British Galleon

RyDraiggoch
January 5th, 2011, 12:34
Jens just dropped off his Short Solent upgrade for FSX - its available at the Pond (www.classicbritishfiles.com) so get em while they are hot - while you are at it - might as well
Down load Gary Jones Bristol Hercules sound set to go with it :)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/dispatchdragon/sol4-1.jpg

Have a nice year

Leif

Tako_Kichi
January 5th, 2011, 13:02
Thanks for the head's up Leif. I've had the older version installed for a while so it will be nice to get an update especially if he has improved the VC.

calypsos
January 5th, 2011, 13:25
I was wondering, what would be the difference in making these 'updated' FSX models fully native ones?

On my system, they still bring down FR's to a level I am not happy with, which is a shame, as I love the subject matter!

Deano
January 5th, 2011, 14:47
looks a great aircraft, sexy as hell.

expat
January 6th, 2011, 00:47
Another one I "re-discovered" (doing that regularly with so many different a/c to choose from is one of the great pleasures of FS) not long ago and flew intensively for a week or so. It is a wonderful to fly and very elegant looking "boat" both on and off the water. Think there are some good add on sounds somewhere for it. Of course, mine is private VIP job for pootling 'round the Antilles or giving a lift to friends across Long Island sound . .

Can't wait to get my hands on the updated one.

Is it me or are there LOTS of new aircraft around right now for FSX to try??:jump: