PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

R C CAWTE
October 1st, 2008, 07:52
Hello to all.Just sat down at my computer for the first time in a while,and decided to go shoot some stuff.
Imagine my surprise when I discovered that my CFS2 keyboard layout dosn,t work:banghead:
I have not changed anything in months,but when i try to change cockpit views ,NOTHING HAPPENS.And its the same on all 8 installs:isadizzy:

This is a new one on me so if anyone has any idea what the :censored:s going on please let me know.
The only new program on my PC is FS8,and I cant for the life of me see how that would change settings for CFS2.Oh and FS8 commands dont work either.

Could it be something to do with M$ hitting me with Service pack 3??

Let me know what you come up with chaps,as Im stumped
Thanks

jimskifs
October 1st, 2008, 09:35
Mine does that from time to time and I don't know why, just figured it was Microsoft. Anyway, my problems were simply that the program would reset the command settings including turning off the joystick for the fun of it. I get into settings and reset to default and maybe reinstall the joystick. Sometimes I have to restart the computer to get the joystick back.

Jimski

Corsair Freak
October 1st, 2008, 12:10
If you haven't already, go into the key assignments and reset to default. Also, deleting the cfs2.cfg might do it.

CF

Dirtman
October 2nd, 2008, 03:43
Spilled yer grog on the keyboard again eh RC????

:costumes: :costumes: :costumes: :icon29: :costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

R C CAWTE
October 2nd, 2008, 06:15
Fixed it.It was this bloody M$ keyboard.

watchdog22
October 3rd, 2008, 03:57
I had a frustrating time with an MS wireless keyboard :banghead:, it now lives at my lady's place- she doesn't fly CFS2 :icon_lol:

Tango_Romeo
October 3rd, 2008, 10:20
....with the M$ keyboard? Been using one for several years without incident. Was it in the software settings for the keyboard? :isadizzy:

erufle
October 3rd, 2008, 14:18
....with the M$ keyboard? Been using one for several years without incident. Was it in the software settings for the keyboard? :isadizzy:

TR, he was just giving you an excuse for an answer. He had a few and was using his keyboard upside down. Now, what would you be tellin' people? :icon_lol: :d :costumes:

Tango_Romeo
October 3rd, 2008, 18:54
TR, he was just giving you an excuse for an answer. He had a few and was using his keyboard upside down. Now, what would you be tellin' people? :icon_lol: :d :costumes:

RC doesn't touch alcoholic beverages....you know Aussies don't drink....even those now in the UK.

And if you believe that one, I have some land in south Florida that I'd like to show you. :costumes::costumes::costumes:

R C CAWTE
October 4th, 2008, 06:42
Thank,s for sticking up for the Aussies TR.Your right of course.Aussies dont drink.

They gave it up when GUZZLING was intoduced.:ernae:

watchdog22
October 4th, 2008, 16:25
I've found a way to eat the stuff :ernae:. My problem was with the wireless MS version which would over-ride my personal CFS2 assigning of keys, it became very frustrating :banghead: so I went back to my old, crusty, beer stained Mitsubishi