PDA

View Full Version : 2011 bandwidth donation drive

Roger
January 2nd, 2011, 13:27
<DIR>Paying for our bandwidth by donations from the membership & staff keeps us independant and ad free so please dig as deep as you can.

Roger.

Here is Ickie's message...

"This year we are collecting donations for 2 servers, The main SOH Server DOT COM, and the Backup Server DOT NET, in which we also have Multi Player Flight Server Software Installed. .... The goal this year is $8000, and we control 4000 GB's per month of bandwidth. We made this goal last year and I am sure we will do it again this year. ..... As you noticed we have no advertising and never did, I hope this space will never be used for advertising .......... All Charter Members 2011 will be identified as "Red" in "Who's Online", in their "Profiles" and "Threads/Posts", .... Thank You .... Ickie"

</DIR>

Roger
January 7th, 2011, 14:04
Well we're at 80% which is great but we still need $1600 to keep both servers going. That is a lot of money so if you're not a charter member yet please donate as soon as you can please.

Many thanks,

Roger.

Roger
January 7th, 2011, 15:27
5 Meg Downloads for $5 Donation!

This just in:

Members who donate a minimum of $5 will get 5M download speeds :jump: :applause:

Ickie says:

5$ gets You 5 MB's

Changes I made to the download section:

members download speed is set to 56K
members+ download speeds is set to 128K

Charter Members download speed set to 5120k (5Megs)

(Thanks to Milton's Fs2004 forum post)