PDA

View Full Version : suderland cockpit window

gaw
January 2nd, 2011, 03:42
26936anybody know what these odd little triangles are on the upper corners of the sunderland cockpit windows? They don't show from outside.....

HouseHobbit
January 2nd, 2011, 04:14
Maybe it is where I broke the glass, the first time I wrecked the Sunderland??
Well maybe not..:icon_lol:
I didn't see them in my set up??

But I have been rather busy trying to see how many pieces I can break a Sunderland into anyway..:gameoff:

Off to Hide..
The men at Regs have sent some Orc's and Trolls, to settle this wrecking stuff..:icon_lol:
On goes the Ring..:pop4:

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 07:37
:wavey:I see em too. :icon_eek: Really got to zoom in to see em. Not a big deal.

hairyspin
January 2nd, 2011, 07:39
You really shouldn't try takeoff from runways in a Sundy, not even from grass strips. Not good for the hull.

KellyB
January 2nd, 2011, 10:33
You really shouldn't try takeoff from runways in a Sundy, not even from grass strips. Not good for the hull.

Probably low tide

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 11:04
:wavey:Tide's in :jeep0a::applause:Everybody happy now? She's in the water now, little triangles still there:salute:

TDS-TAZ
January 2nd, 2011, 11:33
it looks like a poly that was flipped you see it from the inside but not the outside that's my guess anyway.

Taz

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 12:12
it looks like a poly that was flipped you see it from the inside but not the outside that's my guess anyway.

Taz

:wavey:Hey Taz Maybe Owen has triangle shaped:tgun2: ammo:icon_eek:

hairyspin
January 2nd, 2011, 13:06
:wavey:Tide's in :jeep0a::applause:Everybody happy now?

LOL!

gaw
January 2nd, 2011, 13:09
I like 'em...gives the cockpit some attitude!

alain95
January 3rd, 2011, 03:28

Now I know Hairyspin you prefer them wet as layed in the grass !

Bravo/4
January 4th, 2011, 12:48
Hi guy's
the little triangles will have to stay I'm afraid, they are hardly noticable anyhow!

Your shots brought the glass reflections to my attention, they looked totally messed up, and sure enough they were! They have now been fixed, thanks to Steve, and the models will be updated very soon!

Sorry about this, but crap happens!!:wavey:

gaw
January 4th, 2011, 13:17
thank you..........no complaints intended.....but this is such a splendid bird inside and out that I've spent more time than usual enjoying the eyecandy in her. Anybody with attention to the kind of detail lavished on these Sundys would want to polish the corners I suspect. Nice add....great work...thank you..........