PDA

View Full Version : weird runway partialy covered over prob

PhantomP
January 2nd, 2011, 02:27
Hi Guys,It's been awhile since I last posted.I just downloaded ThingsToCome Lunar pilot,and everything works great,except the runway at ShepardAFB is partialy covered over (see pic below)
and all the planes that sit on the covered area are floating above the runway.Is there anyway to fix this problem?Thanks26934

Wild Bill Kelso
January 2nd, 2011, 02:50
Seems like a duplicate AFCAD prob to me...
Do you have any (custom) AFCAD file of this particular facility (e.g. MAIW or anything like this) installed with a higher priority?

Cheers,
Markus.

Tom Clayton
January 2nd, 2011, 05:40
That's actually a new construction about a mile or so out to sea from the Shuttle facility in Florida, so no duplicate AFCADS. I also noticed an odd texture change during a long approach, but didn't see what your screenshot shows. You could always open KNAD with AFCAD2 and try raising the runway (that's all that's in the file) an in or two. I'll take a shot at doing the same thing later today and report back...

Matt Wynn
January 2nd, 2011, 05:55
looks like afcad bleedthrough the scenery object (eg runways in photographic scenery, it's below ground level so you land on the photo), you'll need AFCAD and lower the runway incrementally...

PhantomP
January 2nd, 2011, 06:04
Thanks for the help all, messing with the AFCAD did the trick. Cheers:icon_lol: