PDA

View Full Version : ETO Anzio Landing Mission Pack by Led Zeppelin, HouseHobbit and O-1 Driver Uploaded

HouseHobbit
January 1st, 2011, 10:18
This package is the first of four that will chronicle the history of Piper L-4B Janey that flew in WW II from North Africa, thru Italy, France and finally in to Germany. Janey was the only L-4 to fly the entire war and survive. Since we do not have a L-4 availble in CFS 3 we are substituting the L-5 as a capable stand in. The missions are built as "what if" but are based on historical information, dates, times and locations from the book "Janey a little plane in a big war". We hope you will enjoy flying the missions as much as we enjoyed creating them for you. In addtion for the Anzio pack we have included several exceptional Allied and Luftwaffe missions built by Owen and Loic.

The Piper L-4 was responsible for the destruction of more enemy men and material than any other tactical aircraft employed during WW II. We hope these missions will help create and instill a great respect for this aircraft and the men who flew them during the war.

There are three mission sets included in this package;
Recon Missions - O1 Driver.. Axis Missions - Led Zeppelin and Allied Missions -HouseHobbit
**Including the L-5 Catapult launch mission**

**READ THIS!! ** Launching Instructions.. for the Cat launch...Fuel setting at 50%... As you hit "Fly" to start the mission... HIT (P) Pause Quickly*** This freezes the L-5 on the Camship for launch.. To Launch Hit (P) Pause again, and Hang ON!!

A true team effort my the Masters: O1 Driver, Led Zeppelin

Thanks for allowing a Hobbit to join in..BRAVO..:salute: :salute: :salute:

To the ETO/PTO team for the wonderful ETO expansion
Thanks very Much..

Led Zeppelin
January 1st, 2011, 10:32
In the Axis missions, player will have the opportunity fo fire Hs293 guided missiles with about 99% chances of direct hit. There are no guided missiles in CFS3 but a simple special procedure and a specific setup in the mission itself make a good alternative.

HouseHobbit
January 1st, 2011, 10:46
Yea what he said...
The axis missions are a Ball to fly, and I managed to sink a few ships too..
Thanks for these..
Off to wreck some birds..

HouseHobbit
January 1st, 2011, 13:16
Also uploaded to the ETO/PTO site
for all..

popsaka
January 1st, 2011, 18:58
Also uploaded to the ETO/PTO site
for all..

...the "ETO/PTO site" is which one and may we please have a link?

...and thanx very much for the missions!:ernae:

grizzly50
January 1st, 2011, 19:37
...the "ETO/PTO site" is which one and may we please have a link?

...and thanx very much for the missions!:ernae:

:kilroy:Popsaka, here's the link: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?act=idx

Then Downloads, 3rd party downloads, then ETO/PTO/Sim-Outhouse, or simply: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/10-eto-pto-sim-outhouse/

:d

loverboy1
January 2nd, 2011, 05:10
before hitting church have to save ...

these missions and many recent and past from hobbit and his band of merry men ...lol, have been and still upgrading his ability to mix new and often dense scenery and effects into almost 3d -effects and motion .

this impact IS making my SEASONAL DEPRESSION easier to deal with .

need I say more

Led Zeppelin, is a master craftsmen , and the honour of you being able to now be called upon to work with join and further the cause is so just . hobbit long before ,m your blue print was written in this field , i bet youd never have dreamed youd be in the know and part of the dream team your now working with

youve worked on babtle of brtiain with sir pat , zepplin , beau and the coatal command , etc.....

this work is your becoming your picasso"

again thanks to all and all to one

lb/joshua

i know jack *(&(*&(*&(*

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 08:25
Getting this MB message when Opening mission ETO_Anzio_Luftwaffe_44-01-29_Intercept.xml.

All the other missios work like a charm:salute:

KellyB
January 2nd, 2011, 08:46
Looks like a standard Micro$oft error message.

While technically accurate, it is utterly useless!:a1451:

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 09:31
Looks like a standard Micro$oft error message.

While technically accurate, it is utterly useless!:a1451:

In selecting the mission I'm getting this.

Led Zeppelin
January 2nd, 2011, 12:13
Are you using the Altermante 1 or Alternate 2?

If it's Alternate 2 then, you have to install Bf109G-6 Yellow 6, 3./JG 53 as explained in the readme.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=84&linkid=2591

Old Tiger
January 2nd, 2011, 13:16
Are you using the Altermante 1 or Alternate 2?

If it's Alternate 2 then, you have to install Bf109G-6 Yellow 6, 3./JG 53 as explained in the readme.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=84&linkid=2591

:wavey:Led I'm using Alternate 2 in 1944 whatif missions Aircraft Bf109G-6 Yellow 6, 3./JG 53 I checked and it's in my hanger. Still get that failed to load message.

I also used Alternate 1 in 1944 whatif missions I have all the stock planes. Still get that failed to load message. Got me goin:isadizzy:

Led Zeppelin
January 3rd, 2011, 02:07
?? :isadizzy:

Does anybody else have the same problem?

rcafmad
January 3rd, 2011, 07:59
I have the same problem. These two are the only ones that donot load. I have checked them once but will recheck them again.

This whole Mission Package is excellent.

gosd
January 3rd, 2011, 08:44
?? :isadizzy:

Does anybody else have the same problem?

I have the same problem and it's because I am missing the "boxcar_munitions" file.
Where can I get this file?
Thanks.

HouseHobbit
January 3rd, 2011, 09:26
I have this loaded in My Advanced ETO set up, and it all works perfectly..
But this is mis-leading, because I have everything I can get..
Stuffed in the Advanced ETO set up..

I have flown these and enjoy them very much..
I know once this is sorted out you shall enjoy the missing mission..

As for O1 Drivers L-5 missions they are Great..
I like taking off from a carrier in the L-5..
I like to bounch it down the flight deck, Like a Hobbit Hopping..
OPPPS.. :jump:

I know, if there is a problem Led will solve it and fix it..
No doubt of this..

Unlike me, He rarely has a problem when it comes to His work....
Thanks for this...
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

gosd
January 3rd, 2011, 15:18
:wavey:Led I'm using Alternate 2 in 1944 whatif missions Aircraft Bf109G-6 Yellow 6, 3./JG 53 I checked and it's in my hanger. Still get that failed to load message.

I also used Alternate 1 in 1944 whatif missions I have all the stock planes. Still get that failed to load message. Got me goin:isadizzy:

I got all of the facilities,all of the vehicles,all of the ships,and all of the A/Cs. none of these two missions work(Alternate I or II);I get the: "mission file failed to load" message when I try to fly the missions,all of the options work ie: overview,waypoints,assigments,armaments. When I try to have a look at the mission with ETO misson builder set in the wright ERA(4) I get the message: "An error occured during this operation" and the missions wont open.I tried the other Anzio_luftwaffe missions and they all open.
So where do I go from here??:isadizzy::isadizzy:

rcafmad
January 3rd, 2011, 17:23
Led Zepplin.

Please check your PM. Concerning the two non-flyable Missions

gosd
January 3rd, 2011, 17:46
Its the B-26c it should be B_26c.
Thanks to rcafmad.

Old Tiger
January 4th, 2011, 04:45
Its the B-26c it should be B_26c.
Thanks to rcafmad.

:wiggle:Hey guys I changed the B-26c to B_26c Still getting An error occured during this operation, I also used the actual B26 model name B_26C Still won't work. I :isadizzy:gotta be missing something.

gosd
January 4th, 2011, 08:17
Check it out with the proper MB(era4) you might be missing a facility or a vehicle or a ship file.
It appened to me.