PDA

View Full Version : Flying Wild Alaska (Discovery Channel new series)

heywooood
December 29th, 2010, 13:58
If you are a fan of the bush....

You will want to see these if you can -

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/flying-wild-alaska/

tommieboy
December 29th, 2010, 14:04
I saw the previews; I worried someone's going to try something stupid (because they're on camera) and get someone killed. We'll see.........

Tommy

tracyq144
December 30th, 2010, 13:35
Looking forward to it, some of the previews are very interesting.

spotlope
December 30th, 2010, 15:12
Dang, it's still too far out for me to find it on my DVR's scheduling search. This is definitely one I don't want to miss.

Lateral-G
December 30th, 2010, 15:36
Hope the FAA isn't watching... :kilroy:

Terry
January 13th, 2011, 08:48
Reminder, it's on tomorrow.

beana51
January 13th, 2011, 09:01
"There are Bold Pilots,and There are Old pilots.but in ALASKA there are No Old And Bold Pilots"

Here "BUSH" SALMON FISHING can be hazardous to yer health.......Going and coming that is!!

wallyboard
January 13th, 2011, 10:17
"There are Bold Pilots,and There are Old pilots.but in ALASKA there are No Old And Bold Pilots"

Here "BUSH" SALMON FISHING can be hazardous to yer health.......Going and coming that is!!

For sure!! Check out this list and click on each one for details;

http://www.alaska.net/~jlanders/Fatal/TableOfContents.htm

Cheers

wilycoyote4
January 18th, 2011, 18:00
"Flying Wild Alaska " debuted Friday to about 2.6 million viewers -- the channel's best ever debut for households and adults, Discovery says.
looking good

W. Bleddyn
January 18th, 2011, 18:46
Looking forward to when Discovery channel in Canada plays it. Usually takes awhile for them to pick up US-Discovery shows but they usually do. Ironically for the same reason the pilots from Buffalo commented on how they could not watch their own show in it's first run! lol

heywooood
January 18th, 2011, 19:49
I thought it was great - "an area 1/3 the size of the lower 48"

looks like this show has the potential to tell a great story about aviation and "off airport operation"

what could be better than bush flying against the backdrop of Alaska