PDA

View Full Version : I know its early...but

Autothrottle
December 27th, 2010, 22:55
Hello all,

Thanks to All involved in the mammoth Sunderland project, However, is there any timeline as to the release of the Heinkel 177?

I really like this Luftwaffe Bomber. Any figures anyone?

Sorry Nact Its the anticipation thats killing me.

Autothrottle
January 1st, 2011, 18:59
I guess this new year not many people are into the answering spirit.

Maybe i asked too much too soon

ndicki
January 2nd, 2011, 00:54
Speaking only for myself here, I can tell you that whenever people start pressing me for dates or deadlines and suchlike, the enjoyment I get from my work drops off considerably. That in turn means that I slow down or even stop working on that particular project.

This may not be the case of every developer, modeller, skinner or CFS3 builder, but I'm sure it's true of many of us.

KellyB
January 2nd, 2011, 04:49
I agree with Ndiki; Let's be grateful to the builders of planes, missions, etc. for the time they devote to making the sim a better thing.

Remember, it is a hobby, after all, and there are quite enough real pressures in the world.

NachtPiloten
January 2nd, 2011, 08:10
My father once told me a joke about a young bull and an old one. They were on a hill looking at all the females in the valley below. The young bull said "I am going to run down this hill as fast as I can .......

.....while the old bull being wiser, said in response let's walk and save our energy ..........

Moral of the story patience brings you more happiness than haste!

Autothrottle
January 2nd, 2011, 18:37
My apologies to all of you guys.

I should savor the newly built planes that are available rather than look for something that might not be ready for awhile.

You gents are the best around and Im happy of all of your hard work and dedication. I admit, I was just testing the waters.

The sunderland seems to kick up alot of it!

KellyB
January 3rd, 2011, 04:41
My father once told me a joke about a young bull and an old one. They were on a hill looking at all the females in the valley below. The young bull said "I am going to run down this hill as fast as I can .......

.....while the old bull being wiser, said in response let's walk and save our energy ..........

Moral of the story patience brings you more happiness than haste!

I love it. I just told this story to my grandson who is just of an age to appreciate it. His other grandfather runs a cattle farm.