PDA

View Full Version : Orbx: 5 day sale, 33% off all download products December 27-31

koorby
December 26th, 2010, 19:36
Hello all,

Just a heads up that we're having a five day sale on all our downloadable products from FSS, which are a third off the normal price until the end of the year. This includes all the recent new releases from the past month, such as PFJ, NRM, KORS, Lancair, YBUD etc

Quick link to the marked-down products - http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=92

Cag40Navy
December 26th, 2010, 19:46
Thanks John! Just wondering, dont you guys have a yearly sale? Anyways, thanks again!

glennc
December 26th, 2010, 20:41
I picked up Concrete Muni a while ago. I can just echo what everyone says about it,- now better with the sale on. I expect I'll get Darrington in the next day or two.

Many thanks,

Glenn

skyhawka4m
December 27th, 2010, 04:16
Sadly...all but the one I really want is on sale.......

scottmm73
December 27th, 2010, 09:14
Tried purchasing the Lancair twice and got an error code during the final transaction. Must be busy.

JayKae
December 27th, 2010, 14:28
Which is the one you want ?

cvearl
December 31st, 2010, 06:52
I wanted Darrington but recently blew the wad on NRM, PFJ, Lancair and a few Carenado birds. Santa just kept giving and giving.

I hope that the 33% off brought a ton of extra business to ORBX. The pricing for this sale was such that I could buy more often.

Wonder which one Skyhawk is talking about not on sale? Must be thinking about the Carenado sale where the 4 most recent planes were not on sale.

Charles.