PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas All!!

falcon409
December 24th, 2010, 21:15
I know this will be be repeated many times over, but here in Texas. . .it's officially the 25th.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to SOH, it's founders, Staff and Members. . .to the many developers of aircraft, scenery, utilities and all the other amenities that make this hobby such a blast. I continue to enjoy the fun of flying, and the contributions along the way are greatly appreciated even though I may not always voice that gratitude. Another year will greet us in a few days and I look forward to more of the same in the coming year.

Cheers to one and all!!:salute::wavey::wavey::salute:

Pepere
December 25th, 2010, 05:09
Merry Christmas to all!

David

glennc
December 25th, 2010, 07:16
To all of the developers, painters, coaches and everyone else that help make this a great hobby, Merry Christmas. Keep the blue side up, most of the time.

Glenn

heywooood
December 25th, 2010, 08:07
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you to SOH staff and moderators for another year of a job well done.

Thank you also to the painters and developers here who have enhanced the FSX experience for all of us - Cheers and be safe and well this Holiday and New Year :wavey:

warchild
December 25th, 2010, 10:21
Merry Christmas Falcon :) :) Hers looking forward to the new yer and all the joys and surprises it might bring..
Pam

kilo delta
December 25th, 2010, 10:21
Merry Christmas,Ed..and to all my extended SOH family.:salute:

Here's wishing you health, wealth and happiness for 2011.:ernae: