PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR KELTI

Fibber
December 24th, 2010, 16:36
Kelti;:wavey:

In your "Readme" for the repaints of the PHP planes you refer to "Metal Dream's Imperial Japanese Army/Navy weapon packs" .Are these the same as Metal Dreams Weapons Pack 1 & 2? Just want to make sure I am not missing something.:salute:

kelticheart
December 27th, 2010, 15:09
Kelti;:wavey:

In your "Readme" for the repaints of the PHP planes you refer to "Metal Dream's Imperial Japanese Army/Navy weapon packs" .Are these the same as Metal Dreams Weapons Pack 1 & 2? Just want to make sure I am not missing something.:salute:

Hi Fibber!

They are exactly the ones! There aren't any other Japanese weapon packs made by Metal Dreams around, I wrote Imperial Japanese Army/Navy because Metal Dreams makes a distinction between the two. They actually look different.

I used them because they look better than the stock bombs, but they are a tad oversized. Thicko's Japanese bombs are the best ever designed for CFS2.

When Thicko produced his great line of Japanese aircraft I had hoped he would have provided them with all the basic payloads used by Japan in WWII, but he only made some of them in his D4Y and B5N series. We are missing good looking 30kg and 500kg GP Japanese bombs.

Cheers!
KH :snowman: :ernae:

Fibber
December 28th, 2010, 13:46
Thanks for your reply, and most of all for your work.:salute: Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks again:wiggle: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:jump:

kelticheart
December 29th, 2010, 06:08
Thanks for your reply, and most of all for your work.:salute: Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks again:wiggle: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:jump:

You're welcome my friend!

Happy New Year to you, too!

Cheers!
:snowman: KH :ernae: