PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

YippY
December 23rd, 2010, 21:50
Hey guys, im back for the weekend after 1 year? or was it 2? nice to see all of you still here modding =D I would like to wish everybody at SOH a merry christmas!

i would like to also ask, why has the database seem to have shrunk? i was browsing the FSX category and there were like only 3 pages? or am i too outdated to use this website? xD

Best wishes from Yippy

Dirtman
December 24th, 2010, 03:45
Hey guys, im back for the weekend after 1 year? or was it 2?

Yo Yip-ster;

Nice to see you back in the basement Bro! :wavey:

i would like to also ask, why has the database seem to have shrunk?

When the SOH database was rebuilt earlier this year (after a couple of hackings & a server meltdown) things have been split up into sections which now represent new uploads (new files since the rebuild) older stuff (that was not damaged) and "new" older stuff (damaged files that were re-uploaded by various members).

But don't feel bad ... even I'm still having trouble finding stuff & figuring it all out.

... 26217

i was browsing the FSX category and there were like only 3 pages? or am i too outdated to use this website?

Oh my poor deluded friend .... PLEASE tell me you were in the "bus-driver" database by accident!!

... 26218

Merry Xmas Brother ... & I hope you get 2-3 feet of snow in Singapore !!!

YippY
December 24th, 2010, 03:50
Heya uncle dirty =D i am totally lost as to navigating the website haha. will try exploring the webby this weekend xD. going for my airborne course next wednesday, hope i go thru it without any broken limbs.

Dirtman
December 24th, 2010, 03:58
Yo; Nephew Stinky, check yer email

YippY
December 24th, 2010, 04:25
yep, got it. but aint no freaking mike D=
darn. i forgot my password D= and skype has downtime today so i cant recover my password yet.

Dirtman
December 24th, 2010, 04:37
yep, got it. but aint no freaking mike D=

Ahhhggg .... you kids these days!!!

... 26220

Go get one ... sell a brother or sister if yer low on $$$

YippY
December 24th, 2010, 04:38
i actually made 2 accounts because i forgot my first. now i have forgotten both ;-;
sorry, youngsters have bad memory T_T

Shadow Wolf 07
December 24th, 2010, 07:34
Welcome back and merry Christmas!

Airborne? I went through jump school the first week of January 1977 at Ft Benning GA. It was the coldest winter on record there at that time and we had 42 frostbite casualties the first weel We jumped into 6 inches of snow!

Jagdflieger
December 24th, 2010, 14:20
Merry Christmas to one and all too!

Speaking of jump school. I went through in September, probably the mildest time of the year at Fort Benning. Good luck Yippy and let us know how you do and what your follow on assignment will be.

YippY
December 25th, 2010, 01:57
sure will guys =D at least the snow cushions the impact:jump:
will report back to the outhouse on February after airborne!
i wonder if i get to jump from a c130 or a chinook. hmm...

Shadow Wolf 07
December 25th, 2010, 05:58
The 130 is a "blast". The Chinook is so easy it shouldn't be any problems... you just walk off the tail ramp.

Merry Christmas. :wiggle:

Wulf190
December 25th, 2010, 06:47
Merry Christmas All! 10 years ago I got CFS2 as a Christmas Gift. First flight was a Free Flight out of Henderson in the stock Corsair.