PDA

View Full Version : TSA investigates airline pilot for ????

luckydog
December 23rd, 2010, 17:03
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/calif-pilot-faces-federal-investigation-for-behind-the-scenes-airport-security-critique/

Daveroo
December 23rd, 2010, 17:12
typical..this is one of the reasons its instilled in me we have a corrupt government..dont mater who the pres is..its the polittions and others..like the TSA folks...he embarrasses them and bang they strip him of his rights...instead of fixing the problems he points out

Allen
December 23rd, 2010, 21:59
typical..this is one of the reasons its instilled in me we have a corrupt government..dont mater who the pres is..its the polittions and others..like the TSA folks...he embarrasses them and bang they strip him of his rights...instead of fixing the problems he points out

I thought the would give him a medal for pointing out the flaws in the sys.... Ah Ha ha ha ha... Can't finsh that one with a straight face. There halling his @$$ of to Gitmo.

Nothing to see here move along citizen!

Naismith
December 23rd, 2010, 22:10
Cannot agree with the above responses, it has nothing to do with corrupt government, politicians or administration. Simply that he has possibly failed to follow correct procedures in bringing his security concerns to the authorities. Posting to YouTube is clearly not the way to go. At this stage there is quite properly an investigation into the rights and wrongs of his actions. That does not mean there is a prosecution.

Devildog73
December 24th, 2010, 05:46
If and when Uncle Sam asks me to fly from now on, this body is going to squeeze into my high school swim team speedo suit and put on an overcoat and flipflops. I will carry sweats and sneakers in my carryon. Once they see me in a speedo, they WILL CHANGE the policies............