PDA

View Full Version : Question to All Sim Big wigs!!

Rattler
December 21st, 2010, 13:29
Are there any new Aircraft set to drop anytime soon, I have some Money I would like to Spend, I would love to see the F-15s that are in the Works, The Harrier, Or the T-38, Are any of these Close, My Credit Card Is Burning a Hole in my Hand Gents!!!, Lets Get these Birds Done, But more Importantly, Get them Done Right!!:salute::salute::salute:

Rattler
December 22nd, 2010, 16:46
I guess everyone is on Vacation!!!!:kilroy:

scottmm73
December 22nd, 2010, 17:27
To bad Sears didn't sell aircraft or scenery for FSX. Gift Cards...pfffftttt. Not saying I'm not pleased with the gift, but why would the wife want a new vacuum cleaner??

gigabyte
December 22nd, 2010, 17:49
Rattler, I suspect most of the payware developers are up to their Xmas hat in dealing with orders right now, with the sillly season in full swing and most of them having sales I doubt any have time to open this forum - which is good for them bad for us on the New News Front.

There have been lots of recent stickies in this forum on recent releases (some are back to normal threads now so you will need to scan down a few pages to catch all new releases), and this is the thread to watch. If you have pennies to spare my suggestion is look at the "Xmas Sale" threads for the Payware sites, there is so much on offer right now it is hard to choose, and with the sales you will get more for those pennies - just sayin...

Have a great Holiday Season.