PDA

View Full Version : K. Malinowski CFS2 Ju88 and Ju188 series of aircraft uploaded

Shessi
November 28th, 2008, 03:30
Hi Folks,
Just uploaded all of Krzystof Malinowski and Jay McDaniel's Ju88 and Ju188 series of CFS2 aircraft.
Including:- Ju88A4, Ju88A11, Ju88A14, Ju8817, Ju88C6 TZ, Ju88C6 NJ, Ju88G1, Ju88G6, Ju88G6 FuG240 and Ju188E.

Many thanks again to Krzystof and Jay for the models and permission to upload.

I'm off up to Edinburgh now for a friends wedding....och aye the noo!!

Have fun..

:ernae: Shessi

Helldiver
November 28th, 2008, 04:29
Where can they be found?

Maxstuka
November 28th, 2008, 05:04
Thanks!Thanks! I resived the model by Email, but is good unpload for backups and the all users can enjoy this!

:medals::birthday2

MAULET
November 28th, 2008, 06:51
dziękuję krysztof.... thanks Shessi.
Regards
Jose
:ernae: :applause::applause::applause:

oldwheat
November 28th, 2008, 09:30
Thanks indeed!......

Jagdflieger
November 28th, 2008, 10:15
Thanks for the effort Shessi. This will give them a new lease on life.

Helldiver,

They are not yet posted, but should be up and ready to download in a day or so.

Ravenna
November 28th, 2008, 16:29
Thanks Shessi!

miamieagle
November 28th, 2008, 20:06
Thank you very much!

They are amoung the best planes ever made for CFS2.

Thank you again!

Wulf190
November 29th, 2008, 08:12
Shessi, do you have the Ju-88C-6 NachtJager? I'm only seeing the TagJager in the que.

Maxstuka
November 29th, 2008, 18:48
Shessi, do you have the Ju-88C-6 NachtJager? I'm only seeing the TagJager in the que.

The C-6 with NachJager skin is in:

http://www.simviation.com/cfs2aircraft53.htm

by!:birthday2

Wulf190
November 29th, 2008, 21:32
Yup, already got it. Just thought I'd bring it up so it could be uploaded here.

Shessi
November 30th, 2008, 10:52
Just got back from bonny Scotland. If you ever get the chance to go and see Edinburgh please do! Good feeling city, friendly, lots to do.

Sorry, down to business......

Wulf, thanks for mentioning that. I think I overloaded poor Douglas (down in the 'engine room' but not forgotten, many thanks! :applause:) as it was uploaded with the others. No matter, I've just re-uploaded it, so hopefully it will be available soon.

They're all safe now at the SOH. Have to totally agree with you Miamieagle about the series.

Cheers Shessi

p.s. Glad you're happy now MaxS..:d

Jagdflieger
November 30th, 2008, 13:23
Thanks for the effort Shessi!

I sure would like to go to Scotland someday. Of course my main tourist activites would be to visit ALL of the Scotch distilieries from the Orkney Islands in the north to Edinburgh in the south and sample a dram from each and every one.

Salant!

Ravenna
November 30th, 2008, 20:03
Thanks for the effort Shessi!

I sure would like to go to Scotland someday. Of course my main tourist activites would be to visit ALL of the Scotch distilieries from the Orkney Islands in the north to Edinburgh in the south and sample a dram from each and every one.

Salant!

Meantime try a dram of Bowmore 12 or 18 year old.....ye canna beat peat smoke and sea spray fra Islay (pronounced "isle ah")!
Come to that...anything from Islay would do the trick.:d
:ernae:

Shessi
December 1st, 2008, 03:07
Jagd,
Maybe a survival-training-ex in the Highlands? See if they'd buy that?? :costumes:

R,
Yes, spent some time with an old friend who has a good selection of wee- drams (including a couple of Laphroaig Distillery Islay whiskeys)...:friday:..hic!..:d)....

Cheers Shessi

Ravenna
December 1st, 2008, 03:51
Laphroaig quarter cask single malt.....my birthday pressy this year. Peat reak in every sniff!:costumes:

Jagdflieger
December 1st, 2008, 07:04
Oh man I just love the Scotch from Islay! Nothing beats malted barley dried over a peat fire and then aged in casks by the sea.

Laphroig, Bowmore and Lagavulin all grace my Scotch cabinet.

Don't forget that the nearby Island of Jura has an excellent, but much lighter Scotch from the Jura distillery and the nearby Highland distillery of Oban distills a wonderful malt with the attributes of both the highlands and the islands.

I think I'll have a wee dram when I get home this evening. I've got all day to decide just which one it'll be. Perhaps I just need to get down to Newcastle and help Ravena out with that single cask Laphroig!

Ravenna
December 1st, 2008, 14:41
Oh man I just love the Scotch from Islay! Nothing beats malted barley dried over a peat fire and then aged in casks by the sea.

Laphroig, Bowmore and Lagavulin all grace my Scotch cabinet.

Don't forget that the nearby Island of Jura has an excellent, but much lighter Scotch from the Jura distillery and the nearby Highland distillery of Oban distills a wonderful malt with the attributes of both the highlands and the islands.

I think I'll have a wee dram when I get home this evening. I've got all day to decide just which one it'll be. Perhaps I just need to get down to Newcastle and help Ravena out with that single cask Laphroig!

...Any time your in the neighbourhood Jagd,:friday:
You're the second person this week I've heard mention Jura. An old friend of mine told me to try Jura "Superstition". Maybe Santa will oblige.:costumes: