PDA

View Full Version : Made to suit FSX .cfg files for Sale......

gera
December 20th, 2010, 11:16
Has anyone bought any of these????, if so, can u tell me if they are worth the 4 deflated dollars?????

http://www.highflightsimulations.com/ps02.htm

Aviator32
December 20th, 2010, 11:24
Wow! What kind of lazy idiot would pay $4 for a tweaked cfg?

(I guess I answered my own question!)

Looking at the 'Free Service' is there anything this person hasn't stolen from Bojote?

How different could the 'Pay Service' be?

Almost makes you want to hand over the 4 bucks just to see what you get for your money :icon_lol:

Warrant
December 20th, 2010, 11:27
Now that sounds like a scam, or a very smart way to get eazy $$$.

With a little bit of trying/tweaking and a query among several forum's anyone will be able to set up their rig right, and for free!

:173go1:

OleBoy
December 20th, 2010, 11:36
This IS hilarious!!!!!!! Who's going to admit to being the first sucker hooked by this fishing episode :173go1::bump:

Bjoern
December 20th, 2010, 11:40
This "make everything payware" trend for FSX stuff is getting worse and worse...

lucas81
December 20th, 2010, 11:56
+1 Bjoern. Just like the sceneries made with FSX objects only which are availble on online stores...

Lucas

gera
December 20th, 2010, 13:18
heheheheheheh, I knew I would get this noice!!!!!! heheheheheheheh.....4 deflated dooooolars!!! please!!!!...heheheheheehehe:gameoff::gameoff:

gera
December 20th, 2010, 13:20
+1 Bjoern. Just like the sceneries made with FSX objects only which are availble on online stores...

Lucas

There are many of these!!!!!! heheheheeheheheh...but usually for more than 4 deflated dooooooooolars!!!!!

kilo delta
December 20th, 2010, 14:02
In fairness....highflightsimulations have been offering that service for a lot longer than Mr.Bojote.

http://realenvironmentxtreme.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.0

I'm not affiliated with said company, but accusations of theft as in post #2 could prove libellous. I'd suggest that the Thread be locked/deleted.

:)

warchild
December 20th, 2010, 14:18
Gentlemen..
Although i can certainly appreciate the cynicism and sarcastic whit here, I feel kiloDelta may have a point. This thread started as bordering on a flame, and is simply going downhill.. I can see nothing positive coming from it beyond the expression of frustrations, which in themselves are valid, and worth expressing, but here is not the place to do it..
My apologies, but I am locking this thread before it grows too far out o hand..
Pam