PDA

View Full Version : gonna take a break

Daveroo
December 19th, 2010, 17:42
seems my grammer and spelling isnt up to the required minimums of the SOH board..so im going to take a leave for a bit...maybe go back to high school.....

see ya Dave

Panther_99FS
December 19th, 2010, 17:51
Eh? :confused:

djscoo
December 19th, 2010, 17:56
Firstly, I never have difficulty understanding your posts...don't let anyone give you a hard time over such a trivial matter.

Secondly, I hate these type of threads.

brad kaste
December 19th, 2010, 18:02
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t????? Daveroo,...not too sure if anyone has made judgments on one's grammar or spelling here lately,...or ever,....doesn't seem right if that's the case. Your input is most important,... and not that a word can't misspelled at times.....

Daveroo
December 19th, 2010, 18:34
breaks over...im still offended...but what the hell, its life.....like it or not we all have our pitfalls huh?

gigabyte
December 19th, 2010, 18:40
Glad to see you are stayin Dave, heck if spellerin or typoering skills c0unted my skinny butt would ave been kicked outa dis place after post #2.

Happy holidays, and all that rot!
:ernae:

Chacha
December 19th, 2010, 18:47
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t????? Daveroo,...not too sure if anyone has made judgments on one's grammar or spelling here lately,...or ever,....doesn't seem right if that's the case. Your input is most important,... and not that a word can't misspelled at times.....

So true, Dave...

Well put, brad...

Panther_99FS
December 19th, 2010, 18:49
breaks over...im still offended...but what the hell, its life.....like it or not we all have our pitfalls huh?

:ernae: :ernae:

deathfromafar
December 19th, 2010, 19:22

Daveroo, well said. For the record, if I had a dime for all my pitfalls, fails & follies through this life's cycle , I could finally retire!

n4gix
December 20th, 2010, 10:24
Ha! It'd only take a penny in my case... :jump:

TARPSBird
December 20th, 2010, 12:10
That's the way to do it Daveroo, just step away for a bit then come back. Same routine at my work when a particularly annoying customer gets us fired up. Grab a coffee, hit the break room for a few minutes, reflect on why some people are such a-holes, then back to the trenches. :d