PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Devildog73 and simonu!

Rami
December 15th, 2010, 15:33
Good evening,

You may have noticed that now all of the moderators of this forum are "slanted." This is because Jagdflieger and Mariereid have been made Jr. Administrators!

Congrats to both of them, along with those in the other forums, they couldn't have made any better choices! :ernae:

Wulf190
December 15th, 2010, 21:08
Thats it! I can't take it any more! I'm movin!

*Grabs root beer and moves to another table in the room*

Congrats to the new admins. ;)

...their ganna need it. :)

PomBee
December 16th, 2010, 04:35
Congratulations, guys. Very well deserved.

PomBee.:ernae:

CrisGer
December 16th, 2010, 06:13
Well Done :) :ernae:

Cody Coyote
December 16th, 2010, 06:27
Kudos to both!! :salute:

mariereid
December 16th, 2010, 07:28
Thanks, my nerves are shot already!:salute::ernae:

Talon
December 16th, 2010, 07:45
Congrads to them but we all know the real reason for the Slanted names. It's all the beer they drink.:ernae:

Talon

Devildog73
December 16th, 2010, 14:50
Good evening,

You may have noticed that now all of the moderators of this forum are "slanted." This is because Jagdflieger and Mariereid have been made Jr. Administrators!

Congrats to both of them, along with those in the other forums, they couldn't have made any better choices! :ernae:

Rami, are you sure that is a good idea?

I mean, I understand Mariereid, but the Jagd, goes around destroying things. He is a hunter by nature.................when he finds the enemy, the enemy ceases to be, well you know, the enemy. Jagd just has one of those persuasive personalities and all.

Hey guys, just funnin' Congrats to both of you!

Rami
December 19th, 2010, 03:35
Good morning!

Hello, fellow simmers. It is my proud duty to inform you that the CFS2 forum has two new moderators...drum roll please...

Devildog73 and simonu!

Congrats to both of you! :ernae: :salute: :greenf: :redfire:

I strongly believe that both of you will do an outstanding job, and of course, we will always be around to back you up, not to worry.

P.S. - When you have a free moment, feel free to come on by the staff forum and say hi. More details inside...including a tutorial on how all your new-fangled forum options work!

SgtT
December 19th, 2010, 04:25
Congrats to both of you!

PJMack
December 19th, 2010, 04:40
Congrats to the both of you and thanks for all your hard work to make this sim so enjoyable.:salute:

Cees Donker
December 19th, 2010, 05:50
Congrats gentlemen! What Rami said!

:wavey:

Cees

sc7500
December 19th, 2010, 06:03
Well, it's about time !!!

Good on yas ! :wavey:
SC
:kilroy:

Rami
December 19th, 2010, 06:47
One other note,

I sent Morton a PM. If he is willing to accept it, Morton will also become a SOH staff member, and will be in charge of the "Paint shop - Skinning your game" forum, something for which he is ideally suited.

Morton - Please respond to my PM as soon as possible, my friend! :wiggle:

Shadow Wolf 07
December 19th, 2010, 07:25
Congratulations guys and good luck! :salute:

Jean Bomber
December 19th, 2010, 08:25
Congrats:applause: cheers:ernae:

JP

mariereid
December 19th, 2010, 10:36
It's about time we got some classy guys in here! I hope you won't be too hard on us, it's nice to kid around on the rare occasion. I think the CFS2 section has the best behaved fellas, most of the time. :salute::salute::ernae:

Finn
December 19th, 2010, 12:39
Good to hear. This community just get better and better. Which is fortunate since the number of CFS2 dedicated pages get smaller every day. So rather than saluting and congratulating our new soon-to-be-overworked moderators, I'll congratulate all the rest of us - we get a hell of a fine community with you guys in charge.
Finn:salute:

gius
December 19th, 2010, 12:50
Congrats to all!!!

Rami
December 19th, 2010, 13:49
Good to hear. This community just get better and better. Which is fortunate since the number of CFS2 dedicated pages get smaller every day. So rather than saluting and congratulating our new soon-to-be-overworked moderators, I'll congratulate all the rest of us - we get a hell of a fine community with you guys in charge.
Finn:salute:

Finn,

This will be a smooth transition...we're not throwing them to the wolves, not to worry. :wavey:

Captain Kurt
December 20th, 2010, 08:10
Congratulations guys. Well deserved.

Discus
December 20th, 2010, 11:39
Discus

Jagdflieger
December 20th, 2010, 15:54
Congrats to Devildog and simonu! The forum has never been in better hands.

Ravenna
December 20th, 2010, 17:00
Congratulations guys!:jump: