PDA

View Full Version : Digitals Aviation's Little Fokkers

doublecool
December 16th, 2010, 13:38
This was and would be a must have aircraft if they would finish the VC for it (to their high standards)... I read somewhere they would but have heard very little about it since...

I only bring this up as I was reflecting a little on the year...all the wonderful aircraft that came out this year for FX, and the few I was hoping for.

Those guys really did some nice work, I love their Piper Cheyenne and is an aircraft I fly a regularly

Here's hopin they finish The Fokker

SADT
December 16th, 2010, 13:58
+1

The only thing holding me back from buying this little dutch aircraft is the fact it has no VC. :frown: And if you have seen the VC preview shots, they look just as good as the PMDG NGX IMO.

allcott
December 16th, 2010, 14:20
This was and would be a must have aircraft if they would finish the VC for it (to their high standards)... I read somewhere they would but have heard very little about it since...

I only bring this up as I was reflecting a little on the year...all the wonderful aircraft that came out this year for FX, and the few I was hoping for.

Those guys really did some nice work, I love their Piper Cheyenne and is an aircraft I fly a regularly

Here's hopin they finish The Fokker

They won't. They split about a year ago.

Where HAVE you been? :salute:

SADT
December 16th, 2010, 14:28
According to the flight1 forums, Florian is continuing (slowly) with the VC.

allcott
December 16th, 2010, 15:02
According to the flight1 forums, Florian is continuing (slowly) with the VC.

The same forums that promise a Cessna 182, Cessna 162, Beech King Air and a number of other `Never Ready` projects?

Believe them ONLY when you see them.

doublecool
December 17th, 2010, 05:11
There's Still hope :wavey:
Thanks SADT

Bjoern
December 17th, 2010, 07:07
In a german flightsim forum, it's a running gag to ask for updates from DA.

There might be even a bet going on what will be done first. My 328 or their VC. :icon_lol:

doublecool
December 17th, 2010, 15:43
Kinda wishin your 328 actually :ernae:

Bjoern
December 18th, 2010, 08:37
Kinda wishin your 328 actually :ernae:
Have fun waiting. ;)

doublecool
December 18th, 2010, 10:09
I do have fun..., there's lots to do while waiting for any Developers work to be finished :wavey:

Bjoern
December 18th, 2010, 10:43
I do have fun..., there's lots to do while waiting for any Developers work to be finished :wavey:

True. :d