PDA

View Full Version : IRIS BD-5 Repaints ...

Fireball6
December 16th, 2010, 04:43
David and the IRIS-Team did a great Job at this "Little Bird" - just finished my first repaint for it. Nothing special, just a simple Paintjob to checkout the paintkit.

Thanks alot to David - great Bird, little Price :jump: Very funny to fly :salute:

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

bmd
December 16th, 2010, 05:59
Hello dirk,

The paint job look great. I hope that you will upload this paint scheme. For us it will be a christmas gift.

Have a good day

Benoit

Peter SWE
December 16th, 2010, 10:27
Thats a nice paint. That BD-5j has fast become my "default" aircraft. It's great fun.

peter12213
December 16th, 2010, 12:46
Thats a nice paint. That BD-5j has fast become my "default" aircraft. It's great fun.

Same here I love it, I'd love to see a Patrouille Suisse repaint for it too! :salute:

Fireball6
December 16th, 2010, 13:21
Thanks for your nice words gentleman, i am working on a few more paints - hope to finish them at the weekend. Then i pack them and load them up ( before christmas :santahat: ).
The second paint is finished also - this time a "canadian" .....

Smudge
December 16th, 2010, 14:14
Very Nice.. :)

I think, I'm gonna have to download them.. :)

peter12213
December 16th, 2010, 16:56
Matts working on it too, Chris Brislands done some crackers and there's some on flightsim, just can't get enough of this little beauty, it's so nice to fly and I find it an awesome design, Bede actually mate a supersonic jet too, it's on YouTube and that looks fantastic too!

Fireball6
December 17th, 2010, 08:31
And another one ......

falcon409
December 17th, 2010, 21:13
I don't use Photoshop, I use Paint Shop Pro, and up til now, opening psd files in PSP hasn't been a problem. Sometimes I get the error that it contains unsupported information, but still opens with all the layers. Not this paint kit though. . .the interior and decals textures open fine. . .all layers visible, but the exterior does not. I thought I read somewhere were once imported into PSP there was a way to expose all the layers. . .any help will be appreciated.:salute:

DennyA
December 17th, 2010, 23:08
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I'd love to see Thunderbirds and Blue Angels repaints for the BD-5.

"Due to budget cuts..." :)

falcon409
December 17th, 2010, 23:13
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I'd love to see Thunderbirds and Blue Angels repaints for the BD-5.
"Due to budget cuts..." :)
Which I plan to do as soon as I get an answer to my question, lol.:salute:

Fireball6
December 18th, 2010, 01:03
I use Gimp 2 and the good old standard "paint" for all my repaints - sometimes i have to open the layers manual in gimp2 - might be the same in Paint Shop Pro.

Dirk

falcon409
December 18th, 2010, 05:57
I use Gimp 2 and the good old standard "paint" for all my repaints - sometimes i have to open the layers manual in gimp2 - might be the same in Paint Shop Pro.
Dirk
Yep, and that's what I'm trying to find out. How to open them manually in PSP.:salute:

Fireball6
December 18th, 2010, 09:24
Short Info - Repaint Pack 1 is out - should be available very soon here and at avsim and flightsim.

Merry christmas to all :wavey:

Dirk