PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes helos do this with me

phantomx1
December 14th, 2010, 21:23
Like when I'm in a hover and lose control, then the darn thing takes off uncontrolable flying in reverse rolling and darting all over the sky like a scolded banshee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Qi5cbNlv0

Some of these things are running 8-10 hp electric motors in them and they fly them till the battery gives slap out then autorotate to a landing. Amazing stuff.

OBIO
December 14th, 2010, 23:51
Since this pertains to neither FS2002 or FS2004, I am going to move it to the Newshawks forum.

OBIO

phantomx1
December 16th, 2010, 00:00
It most certainly does pertain to FS 2004. That's exactly how the FS helos act up when control is lost. They take off flying backwards rolling and cutting flips. A perfect example of FS2004 helos when they become unstable in FS.

You going to cut out all other real aircraft videos posted too obio? Do they pertain to FS2002 or FS2004 in any way?

OBIO
December 16th, 2010, 11:15
Phantomx1

Based on your original post, there was nothing that linked the video to the helo performance in Fs2002/2004. As far as I could tell, this post was about RC helos....you made no mention of FS in any way. I moved the thread because I saw no indication that it pertained to anything other than RC helos.

OBIO

phantomx1
December 16th, 2010, 17:40
Yes, I see it now. I failed to put "Sometimes "FS"<--- helos do this with me in my post.

Sorry Obio! Next time I will proof read my posts a little better.

Thanks you!