PDA

View Full Version : FAA Hellcat MkII ground attack

Rich
December 13th, 2010, 22:53
Just 1 shot to display my lousy art appreciation and to get my post count up.

swimeye
December 14th, 2010, 01:52
Superb way to increase your post count :jump: great shot and thanks for a humerous post.

BOOM
December 14th, 2010, 03:07
Nice!! Love The Cat!! I just bought the Iris soundpack for her,Can't wait to ck it out!

bearcat241
December 14th, 2010, 03:28

LOL...how'd the "brakes" trigger work out for ya on that pass?

noddy
December 14th, 2010, 03:59
One point, the aircraft isn't quite centred enough in the shot for my liking!!! :jump:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Dexdoggy
December 14th, 2010, 12:15
Nice!! Love The Cat!! I just bought the Iris soundpack for her,Can't wait to ck it out!

Any chance of a report on the soundpack? :wavey:

Rich - I like the screenshot!

Cees Donker
December 14th, 2010, 12:30
One point, the aircraft isn't quite centred enough in the shot for my liking!!! :jump:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

LOL!:wavey:

Cees

SkippyBing
December 14th, 2010, 12:32
Rich, are you bombing what I think you're bombing?!

stormtrooper271
December 14th, 2010, 12:35
From what I have seen in the video preview of the soundpack it is the same one from the p-36.

Rich
December 14th, 2010, 15:58
Hi Skip, good eyesight yes sorry 2 x Wyvern, 2 x Sea Hawk and 2 x Beverley to the left out of shot.

The airfield is Sangley Point on Manila Bay, Manila proper is off to the right and off to the left is Corregidor with Ark and Victorious steaming in and out of Manila Bay, although I do'nt think Ark ever visited here Victorious certainly did and was part of the Leyte shindig.

I use Sangley because it is convenient only 10 miles from here.

The aircraft on the ground are static models made with ssam1000 and before anyone mutters about copyright Ralph Pegram gave the source files for the Bev, the Wyvern is our very own model allbeit the Sea Hawk is Steve Beeny's model, they are there because that is where I plonked them when checking the results of conversion.

Deano
December 14th, 2010, 17:08
The P36 sound pack is different from the F6F.

From what I have seen in the video preview of the soundpack it is the same one from the p-36.

Rich
December 14th, 2010, 17:46
Off center and re cropped 1st screenie as you can see still not artistic, the other 2 are the type of screen shots I normally post to help explain something, in this case it was to do with tail dragger nose over cure on catching a wire.

Rich
December 14th, 2010, 22:27
Yet another Hellcat this time the nightfighter, CWDT model not Vertigo, you never know my screen shots might improve sometime.

noddy
December 15th, 2010, 03:52
Now that I like.

BTW the comment I made about being centred was said in jest.

ZsoltB
July 30th, 2011, 00:04

What kind of scenery and AI in the picture?

Rich
July 30th, 2011, 00:20
The Scenery is my own rendition of Sangley Point AB on Manila Bay In the Philippines, only building on it is a control tower, I find it usefull for carrier tests etc being very close to the sea.

No AI aircraft all static models made with samm 1000, Wyverns, Beverley and I think a Sea Hawk there some where.

Cag40Navy
July 30th, 2011, 00:35
Yet another Hellcat this time the nightfighter, CWDT model not Vertigo, you never know my screen shots might improve sometime.

Where can i get this one?

Rich
July 30th, 2011, 00:56
Cag40Navy, not entirely sure now it was a long time ago it is a CWDT model try a search for CWDT or Classic War Birds Design Team on google it was a Fs 9 which I ported and it works for me.

ZsoltB
July 30th, 2011, 02:15
The Scenery is my own rendition of Sangley Point AB on Manila Bay In the Philippines, only building on it is a control tower, I find it usefull for carrier tests etc being very close to the sea.

No AI aircraft all static models made with samm 1000, Wyverns, Beverley and I think a Sea Hawk there some where.

Hello,

Available on the scenery?

Thank you!
Zsolt
:ernae:

Rich
July 30th, 2011, 02:29
Zolt not available anywhere only on my comp, the basic Sangley AB is part of FSX Gold/Accel but I have my own AFCAD on top of it, FSX puts the control tower on the wrong side of the runway plus a few other blunders.

Rich
July 30th, 2011, 03:28
Hi Zsolt, sorry just noticed I missed the s in Zolt, my boss and very good friend was of Polish extraction, his father trudged to the UK from Poland to serve in the exiled Polish army I think, not sure if he is still with us the son that is, his father I think passe away before I came here, he was very sick when I left UK, is name was Richard,not a problem but his surname is Woytuchec I think but I am probably way out we had christian names in common and both liked armature radio, the difference was he knew what he was doing I did not