PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 3 coming out soon!

Lionheart
December 13th, 2010, 01:30
Hey all,

There is a trailer floating around about Mass Effect 3. Looks pretty darn promissing.

I got out my ole ME2 disc and started playing this afternoon. I still havent finished all the missions. What an incredible game. (Nothing like TC, but fun all the same).

gigabyte
December 13th, 2010, 16:37
Dang I finally got ME2 and just looked at the opening screens so far, been so buys I have not even started and there is another one...

I am still searching n vain for the X3 superbox, I have tried everywhere and it seems there were like about 10 copies shipped to Canada and none to this region, I can't even find it on Amazon so maybe ME3 will have to be my space sim fix for Jan...

marklaur
December 14th, 2010, 00:03
Not many X Superboxes were shipped to Australia either.

EB Games told me stores only received one each. The only one my branch had went to me as a pre order. So far they have not even got another one in. A small market, but only one box?

Regards MarkL

Lionheart
December 16th, 2010, 16:11
Cant you order one directly from the studio? I would hope so, even if its packaging is in German.

Lionheart
December 16th, 2010, 16:14
Mike, in Mass Effect 2, when you land on that first main planet with the giant shopping mall, you are going to freak out, lol... I stood at one of the windows just watching the flying cars land and fly by. Check out all of the various ATM machines as sometimes you can get money out of them.

Also, more and more missions just start popping up and surfacing as you play. It just doesnt end, lol...

gigabyte
December 16th, 2010, 16:39
Cant you order one directly from the studio? I would hope so, even if its packaging is in German.

I have been trying, but so far I am unable to complete a transaction, I eMailed them a few days ago but no reply yet? I am watching Amazon and eBay as well but still nothing there either. I really want to get my hands on the superbox but it does not look good so far - "Ears Hopin" it pops up sometime soon.

AusWilko
December 17th, 2010, 13:12
Last info I saw on ME3 was Holiday 2011

Having said that I have played through ME2 twice and loved it, probly do one more and drag it out by doing alot more side quests now I got alot more time to kill